FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Paying for meets

Paying for meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

While browsing a few days I came across a meet advertised where the couple were asking for payment to attend. As I was under the impression this was frowned upon I reported it but while browsing again today I noticed the meet was still being listed. What exactly is the point of rules if admin chooses to ignore them?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd imagine it depends on context, if a meet was asking for hotel costs to be shared, I'd have thought that was reasonable. If the are asking for someone to pay for 'services' I'd have said that wasn't ok. Probably best to report the issue again if you think whatever you saw was an issue ....

[Removed by poster at 05/12/18 20:52:30]

The post clearly states “£40 to play”

I'd be reporting that ! I guess admin might be human and might not get to everything all the time, so maybe report it again ?

I saw one a while back where the couple wanted you to pay for their drugs in return for playing with the female..needless to say I never replied once I found this out...was reported also.

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Most of the time nothing get done . It drives me mad

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"While browsing a few days I came across a meet advertised where the couple were asking for payment to attend. As I was under the impression this was frowned upon I reported it but while browsing again today I noticed the meet was still being listed. What exactly is the point of rules if admin chooses to ignore them?"

Maybe admin have a backlog of things to deal with, they are very busy.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"While browsing a few days I came across a meet advertised where the couple were asking for payment to attend. As I was under the impression this was frowned upon I reported it but while browsing again today I noticed the meet was still being listed. What exactly is the point of rules if admin chooses to ignore them?

Maybe admin have a backlog of things to deal with, they are very busy. "

I think they can take up to 48hrs with each report. They are very busy. X

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

"While browsing a few days I came across a meet advertised where the couple were asking for payment to attend. As I was under the impression this was frowned upon I reported it but while browsing again today I noticed the meet was still being listed. What exactly is the point of rules if admin chooses to ignore them?"

A profile has asked for money, you don't want to pay so all you have to do is ignore it and move on.

Life's to short to be so petty over the little things.

By *ornynorthantsMan  over a year ago

northampton

At least if they are up front you can make a choice and choose not to have anything to do with it. Surely that's better than them not mentioning costs explicitly but then asking for money once you've made contact or having events where you are paying for a prostitute but under the banner of swinging (we know it happens)...

By *orkspoonMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"While browsing a few days I came across a meet advertised where the couple were asking for payment to attend. As I was under the impression this was frowned upon I reported it but while browsing again today I noticed the meet was still being listed. What exactly is the point of rules if admin chooses to ignore them?

A profile has asked for money, you don't want to pay so all you have to do is ignore it and move on.

Life's to short to be so petty over the little things."

To me it's not about the tone of the site, otherwise it could descend into another AW

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

Life's to short to be so petty over the little things.

To me it's not about the tone of the site, otherwise it could descend into another AW"

I see your point but I'd be more concerned if they weren't open and then they asked for money when you turned up for the meet.

I'd rather the op reported the fake profiles, men pretending to be couples or women, no shows etc

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Life's to short to be so petty over the little things."

It is against site rules

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

To the OP....Admin say the report was sent in on 4 December @ 21:39. It was dealt with by an Admin @ 21:22 on the 5th.

It can take up to 48 hours to deal with reports, you are right to report so Admin can check it out but please be patient