FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Vodafone

Vodafone

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ary_Joseph OP   Couple  over a year ago

South Shields

My wife and I can't access FAB whilst on Vodafone. This has only happened today. Is there any reason for this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *s.KerryTV/TS  over a year ago

Blackpool

I don't know if this will help but I recently had the same problem after upgrading my phone. They now come with a programme called 'securenet' that will block adult sites unless you switch it off by going into the app

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I had the same problem, you need to turn off the adult site block on your account

By *ary_Joseph OP   Couple  over a year ago

South Shields

"I don't know if this will help but I recently had the same problem after upgrading my phone. They now come with a programme called 'securenet' that will block adult sites unless you switch it off by going into the app "

Cheers, just switched off the securenet...but we didn't switch the bugger on. Its the first time this has happened in 2 years.

By *s.KerryTV/TS  over a year ago

Blackpool

No worries. Glad you got it sorted

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I don't know if this will help but I recently had the same problem after upgrading my phone. They now come with a programme called 'securenet' that will block adult sites unless you switch it off by going into the app

Cheers, just switched off the securenet...but we didn't switch the bugger on. Its the first time this has happened in 2 years."

They charge for it as well. I had to phone up. Didnt say what site it was hahaha

» Add a new message to this topic