FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > New grouped mail deletion bug?

New grouped mail deletion bug?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *acade OP   Man  over a year ago

Crystal Palace

Hi

I tried out the new "grouped mail" option and it's great - just like my phone! But...

I stupidly sent a message to the wrong person. There doesn't seem to be a "delete message" option. So I flipped back to "old mail style" and deleted it there. Phew I thought, except that on reverting to the new "grouped" style it's still showing as sent.

I'm hoping it IS deleted, but suggest this needs checking out, and perhaps a "delete this mail" option on the grouped mail, rather than "delete whole thread" which seems to be the only option unless I'm missing the bleedin' obvious???

Great site though, and love the fact that you constantly improve it...

J

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *p2norfolkngoodMan  over a year ago

Norwich

"Hi

I tried out the new "grouped mail" option and it's great - just like my phone! But...

I stupidly sent a message to the wrong person. There doesn't seem to be a "delete message" option. So I flipped back to "old mail style" and deleted it there. Phew I thought, except that on reverting to the new "grouped" style it's still showing as sent.

I'm hoping it IS deleted, but suggest this needs checking out, and perhaps a "delete this mail" option on the grouped mail, rather than "delete whole thread" which seems to be the only option unless I'm missing the bleedin' obvious???

Great site though, and love the fact that you constantly improve it...

J"

You deleting a message from your sent items does not remove it from the person's inbox

By *acade OP   Man  over a year ago

Crystal Palace

As I now realise. Oops!

» Add a new message to this topic