FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Profile Layout Improvement

Profile Layout Improvement

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *exyJ-and-HornyG OP   Couple  over a year ago

Doncaster area

Three features which we believe would improve the profile layout:

1) Friends List could be sub-divided into 2 or 3 lists, which can be named by the user according to need. For example, gender-based, or *meet* & *chat* or *private meet* & *club meet* etc.

2) Set the friends list as alphabetical instead of when the user was online. Messaging / searching is awkward withe constant shifting of position within the list.

3) Include 2 or 3 tabs on the profile, to be named according to need. For example, *about us* or *our preferences* or *rant & disclaimer*. This would reduce the lengthy monologue-type texts we currently need, to include detailed information. Profile would be more ordered and searching specific details in other users' profiles would be easier.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

On point three, I see what you mean, but I think it'd exacerbate the not reading profiles problem. People would read the fun stuff and not the rest. (so yes I'm fun, but no you won't find me fun if you do these things!)

By *exyJ-and-HornyG OP   Couple  over a year ago

Doncaster area

"On point three, I see what you mean, but I think it'd exacerbate the not reading profiles problem. People would read the fun stuff and not the rest. (so yes I'm fun, but no you won't find me fun if you do these things!) "

We'll never get the illiterate to read, no matter what we do

All we can do is try and make it a better way to display & find information.

Those who don't read anything, well the block button could be made bigger x

» Add a new message to this topic