FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Photos by location

Photos by location

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ifty grades of shady OP   Couple  over a year ago

Carisbrooke, Isle of Wight

As much as we love looking at all the gorgeous pictures of you guys and gals, given that you only get to see the last 300, is there a chance to see some more closer to home.

Our observation comes from the fact that we live in the extreme South of England and in most cases are unlikely to be making contact with the lovely folk North of the Watford gap. Certainly without any regularity.

We would, as we're sure many other fabbers would, like to see if there's a mutual attraction with geographically closer picture posters, particularly although not exclusively to those living in the extreme outskirts of the UK.

Many fab profiles have oldish photos, and yes we know some do repost old pics, but generally we feel that many active fabbers who regularly update their pictures might be better served by their profiles being viewed by more regionalised potential suitors.

Thoughts anybody?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aria_aldershotTV/TS  over a year ago

Aldershot

Do a search and limit the search to 20mile from home location

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think this is a great idea but logistically I am uncertain how it would work (however I’m useless with IT)

Until things change for you- we find we have to regularly look at local updates... however how local is local?

Mrs P x

By *aria_aldershotTV/TS  over a year ago

Aldershot

Click on search - old basic seach - then when the page opens with Browse as title click on ‘new improved search page’ in the yellow highlighted sentence.... once that opens you can choose what your looking for including a distance down to within 5 miles..... you can the save that search and click straight into it without all the faffing.... you can save as many searches like this as you want

This is on an Iphone so could differ on a PC, tablet, etc

M

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I think they mean being able to sort new images by location. I think it's a good idea, actually.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Having just wanted to look through pics

And wanted to search for people within the SW- this would be really useful

Plllllllease

» Add a new message to this topic