FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > funded development

funded development

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ophieslut OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Would you be interested in fully or partially funding fab developments? A little like something such as kick-starter, where maybe you'd even get a feature named with you could be fun

On a serious note, you could perhaps contribute a fixeamount or a multiple of site supporter contribution fees.

Features hitting the targeted fundraising amount could potentially queue jump launch on fab. It could be anything from ideas around for a long time, such as adjusting fab regions, to brand new ideas.

Obviously fab admin have the same limited resources and the owners priorities for the site would prevail and it would need impose a resource cost of time and money to fab to have this.

But I see this as win-win. - the site could get things it wants but struggles with a finite budget, it could have more content customers - and the rest of us could potentially have a better swinging experience.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ophieslut OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Central

My writing today is pretty poor - I hope you can make sufficient sense of that. . I have pain in one of my eyes today

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic