FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Yorkshire!

Yorkshire!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why is there no Yorkshire search function in the areas tab? It's not north east and it's not easy Midlands...your missing out God's back garden here!

I've seen people post in the north east section and some in the east Midlands section...think how many missed opportunities there is for people who don't search in either area.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Why is there no Yorkshire search function in the areas tab? It's not north east and it's not easy Midlands...your missing out God's back garden here!

I've seen people post in the north east section and some in the east Midlands section...think how many missed opportunities there is for people who don't search in either area."

I agree with what Mr Dunk said. It’s too big an area to miss out...

Well that would need subdividing into North, West, South and another but I can’t remember if it is called East Yorkshire or Scumberside.

I use the distance filter as I can get my thick Northern head around that option.

By *eat40Man  over a year ago

Pontefract

Totally I agree would make my life easier!

"Why is there no Yorkshire search function in the areas tab? It's not north east and it's not easy Midlands...your missing out God's back garden here!

I've seen people post in the north east section and some in the east Midlands section...think how many missed opportunities there is for people who don't search in either area."

Easy Midlands made me chuckle

I've seen people post in the north east section and some in the east Midlands section...think how many missed opportunities there is for people who don't search in either area.

Easy Midlands made me chuckle "

No doubt caused by prescription text....

Surely Gods own County deserves its own fab website

As George said:

"I use the distance filter"

"This seems the best option".

The huge swathes of the UK attributed as 'East Midlands' is confusing, however, a "Yorkshire' option wouldn't help for us, it can take as long to drive to some parts of North Yorkshire as to get to Manchester or Liverpool.

Advanced search, distance filters employed, is the way to go.

And my geography is improving.

Scooby

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

This thread does seem to imply that Yorkshire people want to ensure that they don't accidentally venture OUT of it....

By *mudge616Man  over a year ago

DONCASTER

What ever

Good idea. We visit the area near Ilkley quite often and would welcome the opportunity to meet people up there or on the way.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Easy Midlands made me chuckle

No doubt caused by prescription text...."

It was definatly autocorrect but it fit so I left it in

» Add a new message to this topic