FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > D'ye know what'd be cool????????

D'ye know what'd be cool????????

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *imfromGlasgow OP   Man  over a year ago

er...guess

When, if you block someone's profile, it automatically hid all their 'contributions' to the forums.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

didnt it just hide their contributions from the person who blocked them tho jim not from everyone is it huns xx

sounds like a specific gripe. If block someone, it may be just personal. If they have done something that would warrant action like that, surely reporting the profile would be necessary, maybe even removing them from the site!

Far too severe.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"When, if you block someone's profile, it automatically hid all their 'contributions' to the forums."

The only problem with that would be if anyone quotes the person you have blocked.

You will still see what they say.

By *imfromGlasgow OP   Man  over a year ago

er...guess

Sorry folks I may not have made myself clear. I was just wishing that when I block someone 'I' can't see any of their forum posts.

I don't recall blocking anyone in the past for anything they've said to me but I've lost track of the number of times I've read a post someone has made and thought 'fuck, that's such shite I wish I could make it go away!' and if I could do that by blocking someone I'd gladly do so.

The bit about not being able to delete posts which have been quoted is well made. I hadn't considered that. Oh well.

now it makes sense!

» Add a new message to this topic