FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Inbox for friends or filter!

Inbox for friends or filter!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi I’m having trouble communicating with people I’m friends with on here, as everyone is drowning in too many emails. I’m hearing the same thing from others.

Please can we have an inbox for the messages from friends? Or a filter button in the email to only see those you’ve verified/both friended/ etc? Or a new category of VIP? It’s the most basic thing in email inbox functions!

Fabs is barely functioning due to the volume of emails some get from unknown people. How can this be the same priority as ones you want to read?!

Fabs site staff, take action before this becomes even more of an uncontrollable meat market!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If your friend is getting to many messages why don't they use message filters.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Sure, Filters block our whole groups of people you don’t want to hear from, but can’t tell the difference between friend or not! If there was a filter for ‘only from friends’ that would work

By *adyjulietWoman  over a year ago

perth

Would be brilliant if your threads sat at the top of your mailbox, so you don't have to scroll to find them

This would be great if all "friend" mail went in a separate inbox. Messages wouldn't get lost in the masses of messages that are received.

On second thoughts what do I care? I get like 3 messages a week.... from men. FML

This was supposed to be implemented last year if I recall correctly

» Add a new message to this topic