FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Straight couples search

Straight couples search

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *awty_twosome OP   Couple  over a year ago

Kent

I know we are in the minority, but could we have a filter in the search criteria so we can search for couples who are both straight?? It would certainly be appreciated thank you x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

"I know we are in the minority, but could we have a filter in the search criteria so we can search for couples who are both straight?? It would certainly be appreciated thank you x"

Yes given that so many couples both are bi, seems more & more. Fi isn't bi curious or bi sexual - bi playful yes but there is no option for this either

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"I know we are in the minority, but could we have a filter in the search criteria so we can search for couples who are both straight?? It would certainly be appreciated thank you x

Yes given that so many couples both are bi, seems more & more. Fi isn't bi curious or bi sexual - bi playful yes but there is no option for this either"

What's bi playful? I haven't heard of this.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I'm not who you're looking for, but I'm quite happy to play straight. (most people off Fab assume I am, lol)

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I'm not who you're looking for, but I'm quite happy to play straight. (most people off Fab assume I am, lol) "

Which is to say, I play within the parameters of those around me. I wouldn't touch anyone who didn't want to be, and I'm way more reserved with ladies who are straight.

Chester

"I know we are in the minority, but could we have a filter in the search criteria so we can search for couples who are both straight?? It would certainly be appreciated thank you x

Yes given that so many couples both are bi, seems more & more. Fi isn't bi curious or bi sexual - bi playful yes but there is no option for this either

What's bi playful? I haven't heard of this. "

Not bi curious as tried it, but not bi sexual as its men - but happy to have female fun

By *abrielle247Couple (FF)  over a year ago

PDI Gran Canaria

New filters coming soon,

Straight

Bi

Fab straight

Lair.

Have fun.

By *offee with MilkCouple  over a year ago

Over the roundabout and then turn right.

The search may help but will only act as a guide. Fab straight couples exist as much as fab straight guys.

By *hropsDuoCouple  over a year ago

Shropshire

Not bi curious as tried it, but not bi sexual as its men - but happy to have female fun "

That's me too (but then you know that! )

Wish there was a Bi playful option... I've got mine as curious, but as you say if you've tried it, strictly speaking you can't be curious anymore

Can't put Straight as I'd miss out on lovely lady fun sharing with the man.

Won't put Bisexual as I don't enjoy one on one alone with a lady... can't win

Would be so much easier to be able to put Bi playful

Chester

Not bi curious as tried it, but not bi sexual as its men - but happy to have female fun

Wish there was a Bi playful option... I've got mine as curious, but as you say if you've tried it, strictly speaking you can't be curious anymore

Would be so much easier to be able to put Bi playful "

I know remember our first time lol. Yes need bi-playful for our profiles. I put mine as straight but I'm more curved lol but get sick of the couples messaging asking me to play with Mrs xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I know remember our first time lol. Yes need bi-playful for our profiles. I put mine as straight but I'm more curved lol but get sick of the couples messaging asking me to play with Mrs xx"

Sasha identifies as bi-playful too, she enjoys playing with women but doesn't actively search them. It's more of a group play thing for her and play between a writhing mass of bodies.

Chester

I know remember our first time lol. Yes need bi-playful for our profiles. I put mine as straight but I'm more curved lol but get sick of the couples messaging asking me to play with Mrs xx

Sasha identifies as bi-playful too, she enjoys playing with women but doesn't actively search them. It's more of a group play thing for her and play between a writhing mass of bodies."

Cum and join us

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sasha identifies as bi-playful too, she enjoys playing with women but doesn't actively search them. It's more of a group play thing for her and play between a writhing mass of bodies.

Cum and join us "

A distinct possibility in the near future x

Kent

Another good point.... search filters and options should be quite cheap and easy for the owners to implement x

Kent

Here’s hoping x

» Add a new message to this topic