FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Hide anyone who has blocked single guys

Hide anyone who has blocked single guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *p2norfolkngood OP   Man  over a year ago

Norwich

This setting on the search parameters just doesn't work I have this in by default and people still turn up in search results who I can't then message as they have blocked single guys.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

It is possible that their profile says the ya re looking for single guys, so they will appear in your searches.

But, they may have switched off emails from single guys for some reason, taking a break maybe, or overwhelmed already, and therefore you won't be able to message them.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"It is possible that their profile says the ya re looking for single guys, so they will appear in your searches.

But, they may have switched off emails from single guys for some reason, taking a break maybe, or overwhelmed already, and therefore you won't be able to message them."

Yeah, I'm always looking for single guys, but occasionally I want my inbox to die down, so I switch the filter on.

By *adyJayneWoman  over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

"Yeah, I'm always looking for single guys, but occasionally I want my inbox to die down, so I switch the filter on. "

This. When I was looking for single guys I found that I needed to turn it off when I was at work, or late at night (especially if I was on the forum) due to the amount of "you're online. Meet now" or the messages that because you are online and havent read/replied to them decends into abuse.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Can't you just ignore them ?you don't have to message everyone that shows up on your search.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I block single men from messaging me. I'd rather look for guys myself than have an inbox full of messages from people that aren't what I'm looking for.

» Add a new message to this topic