FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Toy reviews

Toy reviews

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello guys

Just got a really great suggestion from someone who emailed me.

They asked us for a review of a new toy I was talking about.

Is there any chance we could have a new forum area to talk about toys etc please?

I am uncertain how that would get past all legal stuff and I’m sorry for being ignorant to it all. All I’m thinking is there are some very cool people here who are guaranteed to have some awesome toy collections..

And then there are people who would like to buy said toys but aren’t sure whether to.

Just a thought

Mrs P x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hello guys

Just got a really great suggestion from someone who emailed me.

They asked us for a review of a new toy I was talking about.

Is there any chance we could have a new forum area to talk about toys etc please?

I am uncertain how that would get past all legal stuff and I’m sorry for being ignorant to it all. All I’m thinking is there are some very cool people here who are guaranteed to have some awesome toy collections..

And then there are people who would like to buy said toys but aren’t sure whether to.

Just a thought

Mrs P x"

Isn't this already covered by the FabSwingers advertising partner, LoveHoney forums?

By *rettyLittleThingWoman  over a year ago

Swansea

I think its a good idea and for advice as you often see people asking about buttplugs or strap on help.

Lovehoney is a different site, fab just has an affiliate code you can use. You'd have to sign up to lovehoney and use their forums ect.

I've used lovehoney forums previously but I'm not such a big fan of them anymore.

I think its a good idea anyway, I'm really interested in toys, i own a large collection and I like to help people if I see those threads or people wanting to know whats the best gift to get ect.

By *htcMan  over a year ago

MK

i doubt it would be a good idea, as alot of the toys are cheaper elsewhere so i think it would loose the advertiser money as people will suggest the other sites

By *rettyLittleThingWoman  over a year ago

Swansea

"i doubt it would be a good idea, as alot of the toys are cheaper elsewhere so i think it would loose the advertiser money as people will suggest the other sites"

If you're buying brand toys this makes zero difference buying else where and you'd get the 10% discount from here so you'd be more inclined to shop lovehoney with that.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lego rules

"Lego rules"

"i doubt it would be a good idea, as alot of the toys are cheaper elsewhere so i think it would loose the advertiser money as people will suggest the other sites

If you're buying brand toys this makes zero difference buying else where and you'd get the 10% discount from here so you'd be more inclined to shop lovehoney with that.

"

Like anything- we all shop around for a best deal. If we want an Apple product we look at the reviews first - then look for the best shop surely?

We would like reviews from those who are actually using branded toys.

I’m certain Lovehoney would be curious as to what we say too....

Other company’s may then offer discounts too as we are a very very large market.

Mrs P

» Add a new message to this topic