FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Suggested Forum feature - Likes/dislikes

Suggested Forum feature - Likes/dislikes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *urreylover OP   Man  over a year ago

Guildford

Maybe I'm getting old but when reading stories & fantasies, I'm getting irritated having to scroll through dozens of thumbs ups and smiley faces that add nothing to the thread. All they do is force the thread to get closed prematurely due to excessive "contributions" and the story to continue on separate threads.

Any chance of having a forum feature, a bit like photo "Fabs", so that threads can have "likes". The benefit will be that well-liked threads can show their true popularity without the flow of the story being disrupted by endless bloat. In parallel can comments that only consist of emojis and icons be prevented from being uploaded. I think these bloat the thread unecessarily?

As an example one story "Horny 18yo neighbour" had 107 comments that were just emojis. Many more comments just said "nice" or similar. The story itself consisted of just 8 entries.

If threads can have "likes" then perhaps threads could also have "dislikes" if someone was being controvertial. Food for thought?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Guildford

" "

Oh the irony! Love the comment - Thanks

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"

Oh the irony! Love the comment - Thanks "

Lol, it wasn't meant as a piss take, just agreed with your post. It is annoying almost like spam on those threads. I get fed up with playing hunt the story too. X

Guildford

Oops! just realised that this should have been in site feedback forum. Apologies to Admin.