FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Profile photo/local update

Profile photo/local update

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is there any way to stop updating people in your local area everytime you change your profile pic or add a new photo?

I like to swap things around when I use the Forum, especially if I'm playing a silly game thread.

I fear locals who don't use the Forum might block me for being a wierdo who spams the updates section in a bid to get noticed.

If there isn't, would it be something Fab may consider adding the next time they update?

I appreciate Forum users don't make up the vast number of usersbut it'd be helpful to me.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Is there any way to stop updating people in your local area everytime you change your profile pic or add a new photo?

I like to swap things around when I use the Forum, especially if I'm playing a silly game thread.

I fear locals who don't use the Forum might block me for being a wierdo who spams the updates section in a bid to get noticed.

If there isn't, would it be something Fab may consider adding the next time they update?

I appreciate Forum users don't make up the vast number of usersbut it'd be helpful to me."

If you change your profile pic for an existing one it doesn't come up on local updates. As for new pics - set them to private before uploading and they won't come up on local updates either. If you make them public a week later they will have dropped off the local updates already.

Mrs

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Is there any way to stop updating people in your local area everytime you change your profile pic or add a new photo?

I appreciate Forum users don't make up the vast number of usersbut it'd be helpful to me.

If you change your profile pic for an existing one it doesn't come up on local updates. As for new pics - set them to private before uploading and they won't come up on local updates either. If you make them public a week later they will have dropped off the local updates already.

Mrs"

Thankyou Mind at rest.

» Add a new message to this topic