FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Suspended user

Suspended user

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How can we contact her if shes suspended?? She mustve broke the rules so there is no coming back from that

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *uickFix69Couple  over a year ago

Stoke on Trent

"How can we contact her if shes suspended?? She mustve broke the rules so there is no coming back from that"

Are you apart of the team? This is the thing she’s not been told at all what she’s done and she hasn’t been using the site much. The only thing she’s done is put her insta on her status but so many people have their instagrams on their account and she’s written black cherry across her pics very faintly to scare of people stealing pics which they do. Once again other profiles have watermarked their pics. It’s a big shame and I’m trying to help her. She’s tried to contact the owners but I don’t know if they’ll respond

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

No im not part of the team.. how do you know shes not done anything wrong? I really dont think admin will discuss another user with anyone

Stoke on Trent

"No im not part of the team.. how do you know shes not done anything wrong? I really dont think admin will discuss another user with anyone"

She’s hardly been online and she’s said she can’t think of anything. Good point though but I think atleast If I can get them to respond to her

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

We can't discuss other users here who may have made errors, if they are named - it's similar to naming and shaming, though I note that you say you want to support them.

I'm not a representative of the site. I think that only the user is free to request help from the site.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Putting a name across her pics could be an issue in itself - as it could have been taken from other sites - which is against the site rules.

If the profile user has used the 'CONTACT' facility to ask Admin about her access issue, nothing more can be done.

"Putting a name across her pics could be an issue in itself - as it could have been taken from other sites - which is against the site rules.

If the profile user has used the 'CONTACT' facility to ask Admin about her access issue, nothing more can be done."

and they will never answer you anyway x

"Putting a name across her pics could be an issue in itself - as it could have been taken from other sites - which is against the site rules.

If the profile user has used the 'CONTACT' facility to ask Admin about her access issue, nothing more can be done. and they will never answer you anyway x"

because they say that they don't reply. And I only answered the questions

Many people water mark their pictures they don't get suspended so maybe she was reported I don't know I'm only guessing

Stoke on Trent

"Many people water mark their pictures they don't get suspended so maybe she was reported I don't know I'm only guessing"

I agree I think she’s been reported. She only marked her name no other site and had over 40 pics public so was never a issue

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I have removed the first post as it mentioned a name. Site supporters wouldn't be able to help , only Admin can.

Adding your own watermark is not against rules. She would have been disabled for some rule break on site which no one but her would know about

However if she thinks a mistake was made SHE needs to get in touch with Admin from the contact button and they will review for her. She can still send the message there even when disabled