FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Deleted profile removes abusive messages

Deleted profile removes abusive messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone know why this was implemented. All it now does is increases the ability for mire abuse that some people can do without recourse.

By the time the abusive profile is reported they can delete their profile and unless one screen shots the abusive messages mods can't do anything as they now have nothing to go by.

I've had one person today make 4 new profiles to get round blocks, keep sending another abusive message. I've reported each one and they keep coming, their original profile is still their and nothing has been done since early this morning.

Any advice welcomed.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

Sorry about typos.

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Its Admin that deal with abuse reports, not mods.

But if the person has deleted their profile Im not sure what Admin would be able to do, even if you screenshotted the messages?

You could try blocking new profiles so that they cant contact you? They usually lose interest after a while

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Block newbies from messaging

"Block newbies from messaging"

I've not opened the last message and blocked and reported it. I'm guessing they will stay until they notice I've opened to read it then quickly delete. I've saved other messages from the profiles but that becomes useless too for admin as they can just say it no longer exists.

It's a real arsed upgrade they did when it was implemented imo.

Yes, good idea to prevent newbies messaging, thanks for that suggestion.

Newbies shouldn't be allowed to message for 24/48hrs either, like they've extended for forum restriction.

"Block newbies from messaging"