FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Photos

Photos

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *elma and Shaggy OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bedworth

Please can we do something about the amount of photos on here which break the rules. For example, pics which are taken on holiday and quite clearly show people in the background or pics with kids school photos on the wall.

When we see them we do the right thing and report them but it feels like we spend half our time here doing that.

Would more mods help?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Or cartoons.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well said op

By *he girl with dreadlocksWoman  over a year ago

need to know basis in Wolverhampton

Don't get me started on this it does my head in. Its ridiculous some of the pics that get though, its like someone is just pushing a button without looking at the photos.

Some twat put a pic of him and a boy in his uniform up, someone please tell me how does that get through.

By *heekyFlirtyCoupleCouple  over a year ago

stockport

We have had photos rejected that don’t break the rules. We then reload and they’re accepted. Go figure lol just used up our allowances as the rejected ones are counted!

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

It's also not that hard to take a selfie these days. No need to recycle inappropriate photos.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

There are many mods approving / rejecting many hundreds of pics a day so there are bound to be mistakes at times. Although Admin add more mods every couple of months there will still be mistakes made.

Reporting is helping Admin get it right the second time.