FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Subheading on profiles

Subheading on profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *litterbabe OP   Woman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I think it would be useful to have a subheading on profiles. We have the heading which has a little bit about us, and we have our status. I would like a subheading line also.

People don't read profiles very often, so it could give an extra bit of information that might be useful to the viewer. For example mine would say something like

"I selectively reply to save your time, no reply is a polite no thank you"

Would anybody else see the benefit?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

This could be a useful improvement - allowing you to highlight whatever is important, changing it to suit circumstances etc. If users could select the colour of text, this could also add emphasis.

By *esssDanMan  over a year ago

Dundee

Can kinda see the point, but when the reasoning is "people don't read profiles", will it serve a meaningful purpose?

Think it might even be counter-productive, and just encourage people to only read "the tl;dr version" before they send their message.

We have the heading which can be customised and the status also, so that's two headings at the top of a profile, and there's nothing to stop you making that the first line of your profile just now.

» Add a new message to this topic