FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Verifications

Verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just a suggestion how about verifications should not be a green tick for all,veris should reflect how they are verified eg Phone=Phone symbol,Cam=Cam symbol and a Meet= a Face,I no members hide there verications and have every right to but over the years ive seen members veri others by just watching them wank,does that class as a genuine person,as no face was shown just a cock

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Don't forget if you use the advanced search you can search for people with meet verifications.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think thats a great idea,

If someone currently has just had a cam verification but hides it, how would anyone know if its from a meet or not?

Least this way even when hidden you would know if they might be more likely to turn up

Tony

Red tick - only has Veri by cam

Amber tick - has veri by phone (and possibly cam)

Green tick - Has veri by meet in person (and possibly the others)

By *enithWoman  over a year ago

closer than you think

"Just a suggestion how about verifications should not be a green tick for all,veris should reflect how they are verified eg Phone=Phone symbol,Cam=Cam symbol and a Meet= a Face,I no members hide there verications and have every right to but over the years ive seen members veri others by just watching them wank,does that class as a genuine person,as no face was shown just a cock "

By *ath-N-DelCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow area

" over the years ive seen members veri others by just watching them wank,does that class as a genuine person,as no face was shown just a cock "

Have to assume you mean "Genuine" as in he will meet.....lets face it, if he showed his cock he is a genuine male...

Being verified in person by someone you met at a social/club doesn't make you a "Genuine" meet....

The verification is simply just to verify you are who you say on your profile..ie male/female/couple...

Genuine male wanking his cock on cam easy,doesnt meen he is who he says he is,the pics might be fake,easy done on here, and as for..The verification is simply just to verify you are who you say on your profile..ie male/female/couple... its easy to play a video of you and your ex in chat now at least if there is a Face (icon) on your profile will mean you are real for the members who are looking to meet real ppl

"Just a suggestion how about verifications should not be a green tick for all,veris should reflect how they are verified eg Phone=Phone symbol,Cam=Cam symbol and a Meet= a Face,I no members hide there verications and have every right to but over the years ive seen members veri others by just watching them wank,does that class as a genuine person,as no face was shown just a cock "

This is a good idea. We usually prefer to hide our verifications and it would be helpful if people could see that we have some from meeting in person.

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

This is all useful feedback.

We do plan to allow people to display more information about their meets without showing the full verifier or verification text. Hopefully later this year.

Admin x

i agree that some people find verifications useful but i find speaking to them more use.

personally i prefer to hide mine

By *ot - CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"This is all useful feedback.

We do plan to allow people to display more information about their meets without showing the full verifier or verification text. Hopefully later this year.

Admin x"

i best stop wanking on cam then lol

By *hee_vidguyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Personally I think verifications should be by meet only, but then I'm starting to get a bee in my bonnet about the whole thing here.

I've been on site for 8 weeks now, had one meet and a fabulous time with an amazing young guy, and we can't verify each other, yet I've had my time wasted and generally been taken the piss out of by at least a dozen guys on here all with green ticks. Shame I can't name and shame them, cos it's making this site one of my worst experiences on the net.

By *sa fun bradfordMan  over a year ago

bradford/leeds

[Removed by poster at 02/02/12 13:43:06]

By *sa fun bradfordMan  over a year ago

bradford/leeds

had a meet with a couple last night witch whent very well, before they left we exchanged verification on are profiles but they are not showing yet?

does it time to get them checked as im sure the last one whent up with a short space of time?

any advice please..

By *tockingsnsuspenders1960Couple  over a year ago

somewhere in south yorks

Well I think you should only have verifications only on meets? NOT cam chat or by phone, any body agree with me?

"had a meet with a couple last night witch whent very well, before they left we exchanged verification on are profiles but they are not showing yet?

does it time to get them checked as im sure the last one whent up with a short space of time?

any advice please.."

if you did ir from the same pc it wont show up

By *hee_vidguyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Well I think you should only have verifications only on meets? NOT cam chat or by phone, any body agree with me? "

I agree 100%

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"Well I think you should only have verifications only on meets? NOT cam chat or by phone, any body agree with me? "
That would be my preference, although I have verified someone in chat, without having met them, but only after chatting with them for a number of weeks (so I suppose that is a chat veri, rather than a webcam veri). However, I'm sure we've all seen the following convo:

"Hi, I'm new here how do I get verified"

"Put your cam on and I'll verify you".

I think it _should_ be possible to tell which type of veri somebody has, still allowing them to hide them.

By *am sampsonMan  over a year ago

cwmbran

"Well I think you should only have verifications only on meets? NOT cam chat or by phone, any body agree with me? That would be my preference, although I have verified someone in chat, without having met them, but only after chatting with them for a number of weeks (so I suppose that is a chat veri, rather than a webcam veri). However, I'm sure we've all seen the following convo:

"Hi, I'm new here how do I get verified"

"Put your cam on and I'll verify you".

I think it _should_ be possible to tell which type of veri somebody has, still allowing them to hide them."

Anything other than a meet should be verified by the green flag ie it just confirms that you are the gender(s) you say you are - should not be able to verify ph phone it means nothing

One site I know shows how many varies you have - say 10 - and then thats broken down to meets and phone and in past 3 months and older. That information can not be hidden but its up to each member if they then choose to show the varies

"Red tick - only has Veri by cam

Amber tick - has veri by phone (and possibly cam)

Green tick - Has veri by meet in person (and possibly the others)

"

I think this is a really good idea...and surely it's one of the simplest for the site to use?

I personally have met unverified guys before, but I know some people who understandably only meet people verified by meeting. You would the be able to hide verifications if you wanted whilst still proving you're genuine...or still show you were verified by a meet who has since left the site x

Glasgow area

Glasgow area

Think the "Meet only" tick is a great idea!!

I know some people are only here to cam/chat, so not having a green tick would not hinder them in any way!

If you have a green tick and your veri's are hidden, others would know it was through actually meeting

By *ust JoanWoman  over a year ago

caerphilly

we only do a verification if we have met someone in person, we get loads asking if we will veri them on cam but always refuse, we could put our name to that person then he stand someone up after they have agreed to meet them on the strength of our veri, it wouldn't look good for us, so meet in person veri's only for us!

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"This is all useful feedback.

Admin x"

By *ane and JonnyCouple  over a year ago

Clwyd

TOTALY!!

We agree.

Would a code to be written along side a user name sent by admin to a member wishing to join and be photoverified also be a good idea to reduce fakes etc.

By *rs dinglesCouple  over a year ago

lybster

yes we agree too only verify iff meet in person as there are so many people asking others too verify them and never met ,there are too many false ones arrange meet and never turn up yet say they been verified by others ?

Good idea But there is a number of members on here for Chat only and not meeting.

Clwyd

"Well I think you should only have verifications only on meets? NOT cam chat or by phone, any body agree with me?

Good idea But there is a number of members on here for Chat only and not meeting."

Exactly!! Why are they on a swingers web site - taking up space and time for the ones that genuinely meet - aren’t these the "timewasters" we are all trying to get rid of?

Ok,a question. A meet is trying to verify me but nothing is coming through, anyone have any idea as to why?

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"Ok,a question. A meet is trying to verify me but nothing is coming through, anyone have any idea as to why?"

Verifications we try to leave for another user aren't being saved

If you're trying to verify another account that you have created yourself or you're trying to verify someone who is using the same PC as yourself, or you're on the same internet connection, then the verification won't be recorded. We do this to stop people creating fake accounts and verifying them themselves.

Admin x

"Well I think you should only have verifications only on meets? NOT cam chat or by phone, any body agree with me?

Good idea But there is a number of members on here for Chat only and not meeting.

Exactly!! Why are they on a swingers web site - taking up space and time for the ones that genuinely meet - aren’t these the "timewasters" we are all trying to get rid of?"

Timewasters are the people who arange to meet and dont turn up so that will be a no,We not meeting at the moment does that class us as timewaisters.. nope,there are plenty of members who dont meet and only do cam fun they are not timewaisters its there preference

Clwyd

Exactly!! Why are they on a swingers web site - taking up space and time for the ones that genuinely meet - aren’t these the "timewasters" we are all trying to get rid of?

Timewasters are the people who arange to meet and dont turn up so that will be a no,We not meeting at the moment does that class us as timewaisters.. nope,there are plenty of members who dont meet and only do cam fun they are not timewaisters its there preference "

Let’s take this line by line:-Timewasters are the people who arrange to meet and doesn’t turn up so that will be a no - ERR! That will be a YES; timewasters are people who waste other peoples time, not showing is only one way, others waste our time in search engines trying to find REAL swingers on a SWINGERS site!

and as for:-nope,there are plenty of members who don’t meet and only do cam fun they are not timewasters it’s their preference - there are PLENTY of other sites they can perv on cam at other couples without taking up our time sorting out the dross

The least ADMIN could do is put a tick box in the sort, for those only on here for "cam fun" Or at least those "properly" verified by meets in the last 3 months. As you say you’re not meeting at the moment and that’s your business, but we would like the ability NOT to find you in any search we do - saves wasting our time and yours in pointless messaging-(as in "timewasters")

Interesting debate

» Add a new message to this topic