FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Bulk delete 'who has viewed profile'

Bulk delete 'who has viewed profile'

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'd like to see an option to bulk delete the 'last 100 people who viewed profile'. I find having that list there clumsy and unecessary.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Erm that's one of the reasons that some people pay to be a member so they can see that list - just don't click on it if you don't want to see it

We do want to see it, thats why we are members. We just want the ability to be able to clear the list once we have seen who has viewed us. Example now, we have seen who has viewed our profile over the last few days or so, we'd like to delete the list. In a couple of days when we next log on again, we can see again clearly who has looked at us again, when we have checked the list, we can delete it and so on and so forth...its pointless having 100 people on a list that have viewed you permanently on display...its just clutter.

if 100 people looked at your profile in a day it would be a entirely new list anyway

yes it would, however that doesnt always happen and it would still be nice to be able to bulk delete them. It would also free up resources on the fabswingers servers. We can bulk delete messages,winks and friend invites so why not profile views?

This is our request through personal choice of what change we would like to see to the site thats all. We are not here to have to justify our request.lol

Oh I see what you mean now. That might be useful to use

"Oh I see what you mean now. That might be useful to use

"

Glad you understand what we mean now.lol x

» Add a new message to this topic