FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Banned for no reason.

Banned for no reason.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lyreel OP   Man  over a year ago

King's lynn

I find the apathy toward a genuine complaint when I received a ban totally shocking.

Admin, you are busy yes, but it’s run by volunteers, they don’t change anything, issues with the site are not being addressed, complaints not being dealt with and then when your subject to a ban for doing nothing wrong on the forum it just boils the urine.

I would be happy to discuss with an admin my thoughts.

Thank you.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I find the apathy toward a genuine complaint when I received a ban totally shocking.

Admin, you are busy yes, but it’s run by volunteers, they don’t change anything, issues with the site are not being addressed, complaints not being dealt with and then when your subject to a ban for doing nothing wrong on the forum it just boils the urine.

Thank you. "

I see you've served your ban and are now back.

A bans a ban, forget about it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I find the apathy toward a genuine complaint when I received a ban totally shocking.

Thank you. "

you'll get one for talking about it too...

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Admin will always give you a reason for it.

By *tingly ByronMan  over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

And the next time out will be issued to;

Drumroll............

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

There is always a reason, the mail you get will let you know which one it is.

Other than that, if you think a mistake has been made you can ask Admin from the CONTACT button to review for you. If they think a mistake has been made they will mail you back, if they think the ban was applied fairly then you won't hear anything back so need to accept you broke rules

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

https://www.fabswingers.com/content/forum-rules