FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Bareback

Bareback

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

In this climate of STIs, would it not be sensible to have an option to show whether you play bareback or not.

I am not judging those who do play that way, I would just rather make an informed choice about who I play with.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"In this climate of STIs, would it not be sensible to have an option to show whether you play bareback or not.

I am not judging those who do play that way, I would just rather make an informed choice about who I play with."

There is an option - write it in the profile you play bb and don't tick "safe sex" as an interest.

Mrs

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I think the safest option is to assume that everyone does. There's a tendency with some to restrict information in order to give the best chance of meeting the most people. Loads of people are economical when it comes to their age for instance.

By *lienrockMan  over a year ago

Fife

I think just on the basis that nobody truely knows where everyone else has been so safe sex should just be the norm. I'd agree bb should be a tick box so you can decide if it's for you or not. We've all done it in the heat of the moment often helped by alcohol but it's good to have best intentions from the off on a site like this.

You could say that about any of the options you to have to select, such as whether you are a smoker or not or if you drink.

I appreciate that people will always be economical with the truth however, for me, it is about reducing risk and if someone says they play bareback then I definitely would not meet them.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I appreciate that people will always be economical with the truth however, for me, it is about reducing risk and if someone says they play bareback then I definitely would not meet them."

Fair enough.

"I appreciate that people will always be economical with the truth however, for me, it is about reducing risk and if someone says they play bareback then I definitely would not meet them."

You will be none the viser.

We had someone messaging us (saying on their profile "safe sex only") who after a few messages said "we prefer bb". When questioned "safe sex only" on their profile the answer was they consider it safe to bb with people who get tested regularly.

The safest thing to do is assume everyone does it and act accordingly.

Mrs

"I appreciate that people will always be economical with the truth however, for me, it is about reducing risk and if someone says they play bareback then I definitely would not meet them.

We had someone messaging us (saying on their profile "safe sex only") who after a few messages said "we prefer bb". When questioned "safe sex only" on their profile the answer was they consider it safe to bb with people who get tested regularly.

Mrs "

Fair point x

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I appreciate that people will always be economical with the truth however, for me, it is about reducing risk and if someone says they play bareback then I definitely would not meet them.

Mrs "

Yes, my answer was based on the number of single guys and couples we've met who either assume that because we're married we won't bother with condoms or have no intention of using them made clear by the fact that they don't actually have any.

The sister site has the option, amazing how many straight men from here are on there.

Safe sex is a tick box on profiles. Could use in your searches op

Mrs "

. AGREED

Take your own condoms to meets, I (mrs) take mine to meets. X

"I think the safest option is to assume that everyone does. There's a tendency with some to restrict information in order to give the best chance of meeting the most people. Loads of people are economical when it comes to their age for instance. "

This is exactly it.

We’re open that bb is what we prefer ( our choice ) the amount of messages we get off both guys and couples who state safe only on their profile but are happy to bb is quite large.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

There's only safer sex, so manage your health options each time, rather than assume a static piece of text is your best strategy. Many bareback threads each week, so review them for advice too.

By *edonismproMan  over a year ago

Essex

"Safe sex is a tick box on profiles. Could use in your searches op "

You can't search for members who haven't ticked a particular interest. There are members who for whatever reason, actively seek bb meets. People who want to play safe(er) don't have to meet them.

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

"In this climate of STIs, would it not be sensible to have an option to show whether you play bareback or not.

I am not judging those who do play that way, I would just rather make an informed choice about who I play with."

It is one of the differences between this site and Fab Guys.

On Fab Guys, bareback is among the interests you can tick.

I find it very useful.

I always look when considering whether to meet someone.

If they list bareback, I will decline their request with an explanation, before adding to my block list.

It's a useful function.

"The sister site has the option, amazing how many straight men from here are on there. "

Bi men then lol

BB every time

By *ranfondoMan  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

"BB every time "

"The sister site has the option, amazing how many straight men from here are on there. "

And tother way round lol

"The sister site has the option, amazing how many straight men from here are on there.

Bi men then lol"

That be me then -

the site is open to all, as long as you make it clear what your preferences are

"The sister site has the option, amazing how many straight men from here are on there.

And tother way round lol "

Thats more like it lol

If you glance through their verification you can see who thinks it's a great idea to bareback/be a cum dump. I make a note on their profile 'avoid'.

Sti are skyrocketing and it's just deeply selfish imho

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

people click safe sex but it would be flawed. As I once went veri hopping on a profile where she states condoms are not allowed. And I found most of the profiles clearly stated safe sex only in both the text and with safe sex ticked. And the verifications left for the lady clearly stated that it had been bare.

So I just assume everyone be I meet is doing it and take the precautions I'm happy with and get checked often x

By *un and Frolics 1Woman  over a year ago

Lincoln

There is an option e.g safe sex if this is not showing usually means unsafe or unprotected

By *un and Frolics 1Woman  over a year ago

Lincoln

But I do realise some just show safe sex and expect bareback, think us ladies have to use our sense

By *wholeLotOfRosieWoman  over a year ago

Pontypridd

"But I do realise some just show safe sex and expect bareback, think us ladies have to use our sense"

The usual trick I've experienced is for them to 'suddenly' realise, when you're getting hot and steamy, that they have 'forgotten' to bring condoms. I always have some, because I'm sensible, but if a guy pisses me off doing it I won't let on that I have them, and he doesn't get any further.

In clubs I've twice had guys try to slip in bare. They were ordered out of the room.

By *wholeLotOfRosieWoman  over a year ago

Pontypridd

Sadly people will not be honest so it would be useless. All the guys I have met have had 'safe sex' selected and all agreed before play to play safe. Several have tried the 'I have forgotten my condoms' line.

By *edonismproMan  over a year ago

Essex

"

Sti are skyrocketing and it's just deeply selfish imho"

Why is it selfish? If you want to play safer, knowing someone is in to BB from the outset would be better wouldn't it?

» Add a new message to this topic