FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Photo verification requirement

Photo verification requirement

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lumsyfanatic OP   Man  over a year ago

kingsbridge

I have a couples account with my friend, it states FWB on it. Today we are unable to log in as now requires “photo verification” even though we’ve used the account for months.. and silver level account.

I guess this is to do with the changed legislation requiring adult sites to ensure under age don’t have access. The problem we have is you want a picture of us both together to verify...and I live in Spain and she lives in U.K. !

I tried using contact site owners from our account but any link comes back to demand of photo verification. Also a bit unhappy as months left on silver membership now denied us.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Contact admin from your own account and give them the details.. it happens now n then i used my account for a few weeks before i was asked to photo verify.. if yous are not even in the same country how do yous meet as a couple then?

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Contact admin from your own account and give them the details.. it happens now n then i used my account for a few weeks before i was asked to photo verify.. if yous are not even in the same country how do yous meet as a couple then?"

The last point is a very good one, how do you meet as a couple OP? Perhaps when you eventually see each other again, photo verify then. It is only £5 for 50 days as silver, not exactly breaking the bank?!

By *rystaldenisonWoman  over a year ago

salisbury

maybe take 2 pics and put them together side by side via paint and send to admin and just explain you dont live together x

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"maybe take 2 pics and put them together side by side via paint and send to admin and just explain you dont live together x "

Any single person can do that as well. The pic needs to have them holding a handwritten piece of paper with their user name and the site name on it, so they need to be together to actually do this and not send a fake one to admin because they aren't together.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

You can upload two separate ones, they may be rejected though so if you contact Admin from the contact button they will sort it for you.