FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > .

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *udds OP   Woman  over a year ago

st athans

would love to know how people that are not in our range are able to send me messages.and yes my filters are on and have been on for a lot of years,so how are these messages getting through to us

we have received a few now from people a lot younger than i like and some older

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If youve spoken to them before they can message otlr if it is a couple hen only one of them needs to be in your age range filters

By *udds OP   Woman  over a year ago

st athans

"If youve spoken to them before they can message otlr if it is a couple hen only one of them needs to be in your age range filters"

yes i know and the people who are getting messages through to me i have never spoken to before.as i mentioned i have no inclination to talk to people younger and older than stated age range.and as for the cple thing it has to be both in age range as well if one is not then they havnt been able to send me a message in past.

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"If youve spoken to them before they can message otlr if it is a couple hen only one of them needs to be in your age range filters

yes i know and the people who are getting messages through to me i have never spoken to before.as i mentioned i have no inclination to talk to people younger and older than stated age range.and as for the cple thing it has to be both in age range as well if one is not then they havnt been able to send me a message in past."

I don't know how it was in the past, but definitely now only one half of a couple needs to be in your age range. I find that quite annoying as well.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"If youve spoken to them before they can message otlr if it is a couple hen only one of them needs to be in your age range filters

yes i know and the people who are getting messages through to me i have never spoken to before.as i mentioned i have no inclination to talk to people younger and older than stated age range.and as for the cple thing it has to be both in age range as well if one is not then they havnt been able to send me a message in past."

No its always been only 1 half be in the age range, ive been on and off for 10 years and have had messages from guys in a couple who use this as a way to get round filters

» Add a new message to this topic