FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Conficting Photo Approvals

Conficting Photo Approvals

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Admin,

Can you please state clear guidelines on what's acceptable and what's not?

I'll give an example:

I submitted a picture of me taken by a fellow OP of me about to take a pee ( picture rejected) too rude for this site!

Next day a friend of mine on site upload a picture of his Cock in hand after cumming (approved) it appeared on my Friends update...

Today I perused the gallery of new photos to discover a fellow OP had used a dead fly and sketched a drawing of the Fly on a Horse.... etc.

I've contacted the site about my original photo being rejected, no reply.

I've re submitted it.

Feedback please.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

As far as I am aware, pee pics are not allowed on site which will be why your pic was rejected.

I can't comment on the other one tho, sorry

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Rejected: Bit too rude for this site, sorry!

Read photo rules in full

Again?

Ah well, maybe ADMIN can reply here and explain the points in my initial post?

For fear of receiving a ban and trying to understand the strange rules that apply I'll not be adding to this thread.

if only we could post examples of approved images that far outway and are significantly more explicit than that of the one I've attempted to post!

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

As you have probably found out, peeing pics are not allowed while cumming pics are.

Not sure what you are trying to describe with the fly so don't know about that one, but if in doubt report.

The only time you will get a ban is if you break rules.

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

Pissing photos are rejected.

We draw the line somewhere, and that's one of the lines.

If you spot other photos that you think break site rules, hit REPORT link under the photo to report to Admin. We do rely on reports from users as well as moderation to help keep the site tidy. With many thousands of pics uploaded and checked each day the odd mistake will slip through.

Admin x