FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Polloing Forum

Polloing Forum

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi Admin,

How about adding a forum for polls with a 'Yes', 'No', 'Maybe' button as the only options that can be used for replies. You could give people posting, the option to open the poll for an hour, day or week and then have a total shown at the close of the poll.

Example: Do you like swinging? Press Yes, No... etc... This poll is open for a day! Poll closed: 100% answered Yes

Think it would be popular!

What do you think?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Ooops, header should read 'Polling Forum'

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think way to many posters like to reply to posts with essays and a simple no or yes would render them with high blood pressure, frustration and possibly lead to even longer replies on timewasting posts.

It would like being served a posting gagging order

"I think way to many posters like to reply to posts with essays and a simple no or yes would render them with high blood pressure, frustration and possibly lead to even longer replies on timewasting posts.

It would like being served a posting gagging order "

That's why it would be a separate forum only for polls. The other forums are open to lengthy replies.

damn !

We read it as Poloing which, being pierced, takes on a whole new meaning !!!

"

damn !

We read it as Poloing which, being pierced, takes on a whole new meaning !!!"

"

damn !

We read it as Poloing which, being pierced, takes on a whole new meaning !!!

"

Oh right ..............

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

seen this on another site...doesnt work...do u expect internet users to limit their opinions to yes no maybe?

"seen this on another site...doesnt work...do u expect internet users to limit their opinions to yes no maybe? "

Er... yes... no... Maybe?

By *andyguy59Man  over a year ago

Gatwick

You don't have to restrict it to just three you could have a few more like

Yes; No; Maybe; Maybe Not; Probably; I can't believe it's not butter.

"You don't have to restrict it to just three you could have a few more like

Yes; No; Maybe; Maybe Not; Probably; I can't believe it's not butter.

"

Polls mean nothing.

Trends however state a lot about the site of late, the numerous posts about censorship is becoming apparent, a trend that I fear ADMIN will skip over and once again post a reply with .... ending Admin x

I'll state once again as a Site Supporter I'm disgruntled and maybe a review is in order.

I do anticipate a time out or ban for this post, but like everything you can take of this what you want, I'd like to think that a lesson has or will be learned.

Rant over

Forum Mod

"Polls mean nothing.

Trends however state a lot about the site of late, the numerous posts about censorship is becoming apparent, a trend that I fear ADMIN will skip over and once again post a reply with .... ending Admin x

I'll state once again as a Site Supporter I'm disgruntled and maybe a review is in order.

I do anticipate a time out or ban for this post, but like everything you can take of this what you want, I'd like to think that a lesson has or will be learned.

Rant over "

Oh give over,you're like a broken record at the moment with the whinging about the rules posts,the rules are there for a reason and if you break them suck up the punishment and get over it!

How many times have you been on here under diferent names? I have lost count now and each time its the same old stuff

The site must have some sort of pull for you or else you would'nt keep coming back again and again and again...........

"Polls mean nothing.

Rant over

Oh give over,you're like a broken record at the moment with the whinging about the rules posts,the rules are there for a reason and if you break them suck up the punishment and get over it!

How many times have you been on here under diferent names? I have lost count now and each time its the same old stuff

The site must have some sort of pull for you or else you would'nt keep coming back again and again and again...........

"

It takes a lot to stir Honeypot, so consider yourself told!

"Polls mean nothing.

Rant over "

Are you reading the right thread? Poll answer = No!

» Add a new message to this topic