FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Bug

Bug

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *YC Sausage OP   Man  over a year ago

Liverpool

Trying to update my status. This is what I put:

“Had to block my first ever person today. Looking for a sugar daddy for her and her boyfriend”

This was the auto system message:

“To protect our users from SPAM or UNWELCOME CONTENT, because your status contained a WEB SITE or UNWELCOME CONTENT it has been blocked. Just hit back and remove the website name or address and the message will be sent This is to protect people like you from receiving spam! PS. please don't try and get around the blocks or your account will be removed”

Can anyone explain what I did wrong?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Trying to update my status. This is what I put:

“Had to block my first ever person today. Looking for a sugar daddy for her and her boyfriend”

“To protect our users from SPAM or UNWELCOME CONTENT, because your status contained a WEB SITE or UNWELCOME CONTENT it has been blocked. Just hit back and remove the website name or address and the message will be sent This is to protect people like you from receiving spam! PS. please don't try and get around the blocks or your account will be removed”

Can anyone explain what I did wrong?"

I read it as if it's YOU who is looking for someone with money for you and your gf. Took me three reads to understand what you've actually meant. I'm guessing that was the issue.

Mrs

By *019ReadyCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

"Trying to update my status. This is what I put:

Can anyone explain what I did wrong?"

Likely to be the 5 words after the full stop. Not that it was you searching but it would read that way to the system

By *YC Sausage OP   Man  over a year ago

Liverpool

Ahh yes doh!

Silly me. Thank you x

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

It is the sugar daddy bit

» Add a new message to this topic