FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > It would be good if there was TS as gender selection

It would be good if there was TS as gender selection

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi,

I am a Transsexual and just wanted to say it would be great if there was a tick down that i could select that was TS instead of using TV ...

As i am not a TV and most Transsexuals will take offence to be called TV/CDs ...generally on other sites i get put in the female category as that is what my passport says .

so any chance of having a TS selection put in .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/02/12 22:53:13]

"Hi,

I am a Transsexual and just wanted to say it would be great if there was a tick down that i could select that was TS instead of using TV ...

As i am not a TV and most Transsexuals will take offence to be called TV/CDs ...generally on other sites i get put in the female category as that is what my passport says .

so any chance of having a TS selection put in . "

I totaly agree...while I would love to meet a TS..all I could end up in the search is some old block dressed up as a tart.....we need to have TS as a seperate gender

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

though after scanning the TV/TS section i came up with 3 actual transsexuals from what i could see ..

so i guess the demand isnt there for this to happen

"Hi,

so any chance of having a TS selection put in . "

I support this motion

[Removed by poster at 26/02/12 16:45:54]

"though after scanning the TV/TS section i came up with 3 actual transsexuals from what i could see ..

so i guess the demand isnt there for this to happen "

No....irrespective of the demand, I think site owners should consider this bi-furcation...since I don't think it's correct to join TV's and TS together, as they clearly not the same..

» Add a new message to this topic