FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Like YouTube

Like YouTube

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *_Marius OP   Man  over a year ago

Currently Faraway

So, YouTube has a feature whereby you can either outright block or simply ‘hold’ comments for review before you allow them to be shown on your channel. I earnestly think it would be helpful if members of this website could choose to block members who are responding in an obnoxious and confrontational, sometimes bordering on bullying attitude on people’s threads. I believe sincerely that there is a difference between somebody’s disagreeing with you in a useful and constructive manner and somebody’s trolling you when they only know the 2 of the 98% of whatever incident you speak of on your own thread.

I know lots of you will say “what’s the point of having a forum if you delete people’s comments?” —Sure, it could be massively misused by people, I’m not denying that; but then what’s the point of participating in the forum, in somebody’s thread, when you can see that somebody is not being malicious, if you are clearly intending on being malicious yourself? Just an earnest feedback x

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

It's a public forum and it's not "your" thread so much as one you start. It's a conversation we all share in.

If you think anyone is being abusive, report them.

By *_Marius OP   Man  over a year ago

Currently Faraway

How do I report somebody who is being obnoxious but they’re not calling me names as such though?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"How do I report somebody who is being obnoxious but they’re not calling me names as such though? "

You can't unless their comments warrant it. Suck it up x

By *tingly ByronMan  over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"How do I report somebody who is being obnoxious but they’re not calling me names as such though? "

Same way people submit reports when someone calls them "a fucking troll".

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"How do I report somebody who is being obnoxious but they’re not calling me names as such though?

Same way people submit reports when someone calls them "a fucking troll".

"

And some people think a person has to have nasty remarks said to them and they should suck it up and not answer back

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Report the persons post, if someone is breaking rules ( there are more rules than abuse ) then it will be looked at. Don't retaliate though no matter what the provocation as you could end up banned yourself.

https://www.fabswingers.com/content/forum-rules