FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Winks when not winking

Winks when not winking

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eamDM OP   Couple  over a year ago

North Staffs

Been tracking for a while and we have had lots of experiences with couples where your site says we’ve winked couples when we have definitely not winked them - is this an error with your site programming.

This is creating some unwanted traffic is anyone else experiencing this ?

Awaiting site response

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Been tracking for a while and we have had lots of experiences with couples where your site says we’ve winked couples when we have definitely not winked them - is this an error with your site programming.

Awaiting site response

"

It could be a glitch, or it could be people accidentally hitting the wink button whilst scrolling?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Been tracking for a while and we have had lots of experiences with couples where your site says we’ve winked couples when we have definitely not winked them - is this an error with your site programming.

Awaiting site response

It could be a glitch, or it could be people accidentally hitting the wink button whilst scrolling? "

think he was saying that people were receiving winks from them they hadn't sent, ok so youre saying they accidentally hit the wink button several times, some of these things are easily done especially with a bad signal, I managed to delete someone I talk to regularly on another app yesterday lost all the message history lol

By *nglishdoodMan  over a year ago

Morristown

Seems unlikely it's accidental when you have to hit a second 'confirm' button to send the wink. Or is that just for male profiles?

By *eamDM OP   Couple  over a year ago

North Staffs

No it’s definately not accidental as we’ve been tracking this and we are a couple who only ever wink etc when together - interestingly tonight we’ve had a wink, deleted it and the profile has re-winked and it says we originally winked them !,

Concerned that there is something happening at site level which is misleading - posted on here in the hope that we’d get an official response but interested if anyone else having this problem

[Removed by poster at 25/06/19 20:48:32]

I’ve not noticed any winks that I’ve not sent, but on the other site (which I pay supports) I did notice on 2 different occasions some profiles I viewed would say “You winked them 0 months ago” and “They mailed them 0 months ago” etc etc.

This was a few months ago though, and it did seem to be fixed a few hours later. I’ve not seen it happen again since - but maybe it’s a similar issue?

» Add a new message to this topic