FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Filter by Discreet

Filter by Discreet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ust_A_Tease_To_Please OP   Woman  over a year ago

South Wales: Newport, Chepstow

Would be amazing to be able to filter people by if they need to be discreet (e.g. they are cheating or something) or not. Some people are seeking something on the low down, other aren't happy sneaking about.

Im new here but loving the site so far. Keep finding great features I didn't realize were here, like these forums.

Also love being able to pay in so many ways and for such a small amount. Been thinking of doing it and that's hugely rare for me.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

I need to be discreet because of my job. Some people are discreet because they have children. Keeping this lifestyle private is not an indication of being a cheating spouse.

Some people are on here openly without their partner’s knowledge. Some people will lie about it.

There aren’t many people who don’t want to keep in discreet because this lifestyle is frowned upon in wider society.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Are you saying you would like that so that cheaters ect dont come up in your search? No we don't need that feature I don't think. It probably wouldn't be workable in practical terms x

» Add a new message to this topic