FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Who’s viewed you?

Who’s viewed you?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Would it be possible to show how many views your profile gets regardless of whether someone has chosen to stay private. Their identity could remain private but it would let the profile owner know someone had looked. Some profiles go days or weeks without visible views and I’m sure some would start to wonder on the worth of the site if no one is looking at them.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

How would their identity stay private if you can see who's looked when they've looked in private?! Makes no sense.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

It does make sense...he wants just the amount of people who have viewed, not the names of the people

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"It does make sense...he wants just the amount of people who have viewed, not the names of the people"

Yip that’s it. It lets people know that someone has viewed them rather than thinking no one is interested.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think that’s a good idea.

“Your profile has received _ stealth views today”

It would be a boost for those that feel they struggle on the site.

Miss V

By *lan157Man  over a year ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

"It does make sense...he wants just the amount of people who have viewed, not the names of the people

Yip that’s it. It lets people know that someone has viewed them rather than thinking no one is interested.

"

Actually whilst it might be interesting to know how many people looked at your profile in stealth mode ultimately the person who looked did not send a wink or message so they were still not " interested"

By *019ReadyCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

"It does make sense...he wants just the amount of people who have viewed, not the names of the people

Actually whilst it might be interesting to know how many people looked at your profile in stealth mode ultimately the person who looked did not send a wink or message so they were still not " interested" "

This

We have people that view our profile on & off a number of times but they don't message so we assume they're not interested. Our pics are "Friends Only" so they're not just looking at the pics either.

By *orksCouple25Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

"I think that’s a good idea.

Miss V "

It would have the opposite effect .Imagine being told you have had 500 stealth views meaning all 500 didn’t want to contact you after viewing your profile !

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

Is the looked at you icon not the same thing?

Good idea op

"Is the looked at you icon not the same thing? "

People in stealth mode don't show up on that.

Miss V

It would have the opposite effect .Imagine being told you have had 500 stealth views meaning all 500 didn’t want to contact you after viewing your profile ! "

Exactly. "Oh look, more people than I thought looked at my profile and went 'fuck, no!'"

Miss V

It would have the opposite effect .Imagine being told you have had 500 stealth views meaning all 500 didn’t want to contact you after viewing your profile !

Exactly. "Oh look, more people than I thought looked at my profile and went 'fuck, no!'""

Lol! That’s true. Hadn’t really thought of it that way

By *rtraymondo76Man  over a year ago

Cheltenham

Miss V

Exactly. "Oh look, more people than I thought looked at my profile and went 'fuck, no!'"

Lol! That’s true. Hadn’t really thought of it that way "

"Looked at you" section gives you the last 100 people who looked at you. Isn't that enough? Of course there's also the number of "fabs" any of your photos has had, presuming you've got any photos. A silhouette and no photos isn't going to engender a lot of interest.

By *HX6969Man  over a year ago

St Albans

Miss V

Lol! That’s true. Hadn’t really thought of it that way "

It could be an optional setting... This will take care of it

By *hewifeandiCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Miss V

Exactly. "Oh look, more people than I thought looked at my profile and went 'fuck, no!'""

lol that made me laugh but it's true ppl may go the other way with it and get proper down over it,257 views and not one message or a fab.i think ppl on here are sensitive enough for that

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

What's stealth mode when it's at home?

"What's stealth mode when it's at home? "

Site supporters have the option of whether or not to appear one the "who viewed you" list.

Actually whilst it might be interesting to know how many people looked at your profile in stealth mode ultimately the person who looked did not send a wink or message so they were still not " interested" "

I've often wondered what the rational was behind views, and updating you at the end of the day and week when it has no real value to anything on fab. Rubs the Egis for ladies and pisses meatballs on the guys as most use stealth mode now anyways to stop guys messaging and asking why they didn't like them. Pointless unless I've missed something of any value about know you been watched but not know ..

"Would it be possible to show how many views your profile gets regardless of whether someone has chosen to stay private. Their identity could remain private but it would let the profile owner know someone had looked. Some profiles go days or weeks without visible views and I’m sure some would start to wonder on the worth of the site if no one is looking at them. "
just another negative for you really it wouldn't achieve anything tangible

By *aron_TentakuruMan  over a year ago

Exeter

"

Which is good because if your profile traffic increases thanks to a photo change but you still don't get interaction you know it's more likely to be a problem with your text or something different.

"Is the looked at you icon not the same thing?

People in stealth mode don't show up on that."

Are you sure?

I think he is talking about the number it shows, not the profiles.

Like on your profile the verification summary can say 10 verifications but then only 5 are viewable.

That could be because you don't publish it, because they have deleted their profile or been blocked etc. The number count is still there

"Is the looked at you icon not the same thing?

People in stealth mode don't show up on that.

Are you sure?

I think he is talking about the number it shows, not the profiles.

Like on your profile the verification summary can say 10 verifications but then only 5 are viewable.

That could be because you don't publish it, because they have deleted their profile or been blocked etc. The number count is still there "

Stealth viewers don't show up in the count at all.

Miss V

It would have the opposite effect .Imagine being told you have had 500 stealth views meaning all 500 didn’t want to contact you after viewing your profile ! "

I totally agree with this

Only ever view in stealth mode as memory is so bad ,I like the whole complete anonymity of it why change it?

I'm hiding from "up for fun777" haha

» Add a new message to this topic