FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Photos

Photos

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Right fab swingers... images I have on my profile for some years with the full consent of the person involved all of a sudden have been rejected... these images have been on my profile for years... clearly someone is over zealous and there are far worse on this site than boobs tied up x

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Were you in the picture?

If you think photos have been removed incorrectly leave them in your gallery and ask admin to review

Please review my pictures that have recently been rejected some of which have been on my

Profile for 3 years or more. Someone has clearly been interpreting the rules in a subjective manner

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Maybe the person pictured no longer wants them displayed and has asked for them to be removed.

The images that have now been rejected by fab have been on my profile for over 3 years and the images in question are showing 6 different woman all of whom gave their consent and some I’m still in touch with and not concerned by the images.

The pictures rejected are tame in comparison to other images on my profile so I don’t understand the double standards as the images fully comply and have always fully complied with fab photo rules

By *s.KerryTV/TS  over a year ago

Blackpool

You have to ask Admin to review them from the button at the bottom not put a message in the thread

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

If someone reported them they would be looked at and removed if they break pic rules. Leave the rejected pics in your gallery and ask Admin from the contact button to review for you.

https://www.fabswingers.com/contact/owners