It would be good if body type was added to search categories

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aven RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Body type is subjective though. That's generally what pictures are for x

By *rummiePartyManMan  over a year ago

birmingham

Some would say that a lady with a 38-22-36 figure would be "fabulous".

Similarly, a Bulgarian womens shot putter could be considered an "athlete".

So what do the current descriptions mean?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good idea Op, this is brought up often and shot down by others because people are subjective about sizes. As a guide for searching, it has worked well on other sites, I have used. Just another tool for searching.

By *aven RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

"Good idea Op, this is brought up often and shot down by others because people are subjective about sizes. As a guide for searching, it has worked well on other sites, I have used. Just another tool for searching. "

Not shutting it down at all. Just saying how it might not work. I describe myself as BBW because I carry more fat than I should for my height and build. I've had messages saying I shouldn't. Some have said I should say curvy or slim. As I said pics are there to see for yourself and it is subjective. Just my opinion x

"Good idea Op, this is brought up often and shot down by others because people are subjective about sizes. As a guide for searching, it has worked well on other sites, I have used. Just another tool for searching.

Not shutting it down at all. Just saying how it might not work. I describe myself as BBW because I carry more fat than I should for my height and build. I've had messages saying I shouldn't. Some have said I should say curvy or slim. As I said pics are there to see for yourself and it is subjective. Just my opinion x"

All welcome to an opinion, it would be boring if we all thought the same

Its subjective to a degree and a very tight degree quite frankly. I agree with op, but id imagine it would never happen as the site really appears to be built around the fabulous and ample 'categories'

Id also suggest that you should (particularly the ladies) be able to hide messages from folk who are not on your hotlist or friends list.. Instead of women receiving hundreds of initial messages they'd only see from folk they have already indicated a like for either wink hotlist or friends... That kind of thing..

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I think it's a standard essential requirement, even if people are uncertain about the current categories and how people use them. Having the ability to search on many standard profile bits of data should be an expectation that most people have from other sites and for filtering results down to those who they may find attractive.

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan  over a year ago

When buying clothes online sometimes it shows a silhouette of a body or part of a body with size measurements,

You just pick the one that you have a similar appearance to, It can be done,

It could be done for height, Breast size, shoulders etc,

By *troodymanMan  over a year ago

Rochester

People have been asking for this for years, it never happens

By *oupleforfun31Couple  over a year ago

Bradford

"People have been asking for this for years, it never happens"

Its because all the site really cares about is £££, as long as people are willing to pay nothing will change.

"Good idea Op, this is brought up often and shot down by others because people are subjective about sizes. As a guide for searching, it has worked well on other sites, I have used. Just another tool for searching.

Not shutting it down at all. Just saying how it might not work. I describe myself as BBW because I carry more fat than I should for my height and build. I've had messages saying I shouldn't. Some have said I should say curvy or slim. As I said pics are there to see for yourself and it is subjective. Just my opinion x"

Does BBW not suggest three things and not only body size

By *eah BabyCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

"When buying clothes online sometimes it shows a silhouette of a body or part of a body with size measurements,

You just pick the one that you have a similar appearance to, It can be done,

It could be done for height, Breast size, shoulders etc,

"

Is that from all angles?

"It would be good if body type was added to search categories "

They are more or less already on here, though many seem to have difficulty with definitions ... would searching via how people think they are be any better?

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

It would be a great idea if used properly

It’s still open to some just lying what they are tho just as with height

How many of us has met someone that are at least 3 inches smaller than they say

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

maybe the body type category should be removed or have categories for tits size and bum size lol

» Add a new message to this topic