FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Problems with mobile site on Three?

Problems with mobile site on Three?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arryWx OP   Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Hi, is anyone else having problems accessing the mobile FS site on their phones over the Three network? I can only access it through a VPN!

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *insbury Park FabberMan  over a year ago

London

"Hi, is anyone else having problems accessing the mobile FS site on their phones over the Three network? I can only access it through a VPN!

Thanks"

Hi, no, not a problem for me

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

"Hi, is anyone else having problems accessing the mobile FS site on their phones over the Three network? I can only access it through a VPN!

Thanks"

Had problems on 3 for a couple of weeks. Sometimes have to refresh a few times. Been ok today mind. If you cannot get on at all. Check there is no adult block on.

By *townBoredMan  over a year ago

sussex

You need to make sure block isn't on. It happened to me a few times.

By *p2norfolkngoodMan  over a year ago

Norwich

Thanks"

It will be adult site block from your phone provider

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

https://www.fabswingers.com/articles/FAQ#mobileerror

Bristol

Brilliant. Problem resolved. It’s odd, I thought I had the filter off already!

Thanks for all your help!

By *obboxxMan  over a year ago

Carlisle

I've had problems with three for a few weeks.

Filter keep s turning back on, site unavailable etc.

By *esssDanMan  over a year ago

Dundee

I have had this off and on over the last month-ish. The first time, I went and checked my profile settings, but after that I just waited and tried again later and all was fine.

Assume they are playing with their filtering in response to the new UK rules on the networks logging we're visiting a sex site, or some temporary server issue...

Bristol

Yesssdan, you might be right. When I looked at the site today, it looks like they were talking about the new block I think and regulatory faff. Maybe they haven’t got it working properly yet?

Beside, I thought the onus was on the website rather than the ISP, but I could be wrong.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

No problems here.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I was

Durham

Having a nightmare with the adult block on three. For about a month occasionally the site was not loading. Refreshing a couple of times sorted it. Today refreshing no longer works, using vpn confirm the adult block is on. Switch this off, then all is fine for a length of time anything from 10 mins to a few hours then the block is switched back on

By *G CoupleCouple  over a year ago

kent

Not had an issue here. 3 phones and a tablet on the three network.

By *hrops56Man  over a year ago

TELFORD

"I've had problems with three for a few weeks.

Filter keep s turning back on, site unavailable etc."

Same here

By *eordiesCouple  over a year ago

newcastle

"I've had problems with three for a few weeks.

Filter keep s turning back on, site unavailable etc."

Us also.

Exactly the same for both of us on Three, site won’t load saying ‘network error’ then eventually you land on a Three page saying your adult content blocker is switched on.

Exactly the same blocker you switched off the day before.

It seems to be an over zealous glitch with Three and we would hope that the owner of Fab have pointed out this issue to Three on behalf of their mutual customers.

But then in our experience the owners of Fab write their own rules.

In the mean time we just hang on the beach hoping for a connection to post some nice pics or see who else is on Fadar...

Sort it Fab, it’s not your customers who should be doing so.

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

I fail to see how 3 randomly switching on their adult content blocker is anything to do with Fab?

Shall I ask X HMster to get involved too, as when my adult content block switches itself back on, it blocks me from there too?

It’s everything to do with Fab. As it is with any other legitimate adult content provider whose product can be viewed on the Three network.

Many Fab users are paying for a mobile service from Fab which is suffering service outages when accessed using the Three network.

If Fab is a proper business concerned about their customers they will point out to Three that their business is suffering and that mutual customers are frustrated with an obvious glitch at their end.

Fab users can indeed report the matter direct to Three but I doubt many would have the nerve to do so. Fab themselves should represent their users alongside other affected content providers and point out the issue to Three for comment.

Norwich

"It’s everything to do with Fab. As it is with any other legitimate adult content provider whose product can be viewed on the Three network.

Many Fab users are paying for a mobile service from Fab which is suffering service outages when accessed using the Three network.

If Fab is a proper business concerned about their customers they will point out to Three that their business is suffering and that mutual customers are frustrated with an obvious glitch at their end.

Fab users can indeed report the matter direct to Three but I doubt many would have the nerve to do so. Fab themselves should represent their users alongside other affected content providers and point out the issue to Three for comment."

Mobile inconsistency with their adult filter is nothing to do with fab it's a technical fault at 3.

Just use a vpn or switch to a better provider

On Three I constantly have to turn my adult filter to ON. Then it will forget the preference minutes or hours later even though it says it saves the choice.

Very irritating especially since it will take a while to connect after setting filter.

Sent Three a support message but no response.

By *townBoredMan  over a year ago

sussex

It's back again today for me

Norwich

Three is a joke, I try to load the site get told adult filter is on, go to the webpage and turn it off and it makes no difference.

Durham

Yup back again with three today totally random. To be fair o2 have been doing it for a while now and vodaphone too occasionally but no where near as bad as this.

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

I've had similar problems with Three over past 48 hours.

Access to FAB has been totally blocked at some times; at other times, I've got online but been unable to send messages or interact with anyone.

Today, there's clear access! When checking with Three, they've advised their engineering teams have been working on masts in region which may have caused system blocks.

» Add a new message to this topic