FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Fake accounts

Fake accounts

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oupleforfun31 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bradford

More needs to be done around verifying profiles.

As I write this the no 1 pic in hot photos is a fake profile using pictures from Olyria Roy a Russian plus size model /singer, and somehow the profile has received 3 veris from single guys.

Surely if a profile is visible enough that its reached the top of popular pictures admin should of flagged it up before then.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *adeiteWoman  over a year ago

Poole, but up in lincs for a bit

Loads of hits on Google of that photo. I don't see the need to fake anything. It's pointless when things can be reverse image searched.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

So whose the fake or fakes of the 4 guys that have verified her !!! Haha... one of them stated he has had 300 views on his profile in the last 2 days, I wonder why !

By *oupleforfun31 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bradford

The site needs to get tougher, simply deleting the fakes isn't enough.

The fake veris need to have their accounts cancelled too.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"More needs to be done around verifying profiles.

As I write this the no 1 pic in hot photos is a fake profile using pictures from Olyria Roy a Russian plus size model /singer, and somehow the profile has received 3 veris from single guys.

Surely if a profile is visible enough that its reached the top of popular pictures admin should of flagged it up before then.

"

You can report "borrowed" pictures as and when you see them. Doesn't mean the profile is fake as it could still belong to a woman and other details be of her.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

If you report profiles will be checked out. You are helping Admin by doing this as they don't have time to check every profile as there are too many, but they do check every helpful report