FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Bareback search option

Bareback search option

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andS1968 OP   Couple  over a year ago

bournmeouth

Why cant we have a bareback option on search ? Save all the time on searching then scrolling down and safe sex on there profile ..

we have obviously left safe sex off our profile , but can’t search for people who are the same ...

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Why cant we have a bareback option on search ? Save all the time on searching then scrolling down and safe sex on there profile ..

we have obviously left safe sex off our profile , but can’t search for people who are the same ..."

this would be fantastic,great idea

By *lwaysup4it69Couple  over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

As a bareback couple, we would find this option great

Be a great idea!

That could also potentially allow for people to block those who only play safe or bareback if they have a preference? Same way as you can currently for age range/gender perhaps?

By *azpaulMan  over a year ago

kent /murcia spain

I think it would be great idear to as love bare back

By *azandjazCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

"As a bareback couple, we would find this option great "

It would save alot of time....

bournmeouth

Exactly and very annoying when paying for the membership, can’t have this option added ?

bournmeouth

That would suit us block all the safe sex people from messaging us

By *ing and RideCouple  over a year ago

stockport

Membership hardly breaks the bank. Of all the other swinging sites this is the best. Excellent value for what we pay. Fem here by the way

This site is, all things considered, really basic and out of date. That the admins make so much money for so little in terms of user experience is laughable...

By *yx_InannaWoman  over a year ago

Burslem

This is the options on fab guys. It wouldnt be hard to implement them here

1 on 1, army, bear, bareback, bikers, boots, cruising, cubs, feet, footy gear, fur, group sex, kissing, leather

muscle, naturism, older guys, oral, piercings, rimming, rubber, s&m, safe sex, skinheads, tattoos, twinks, uniforms, voyeurism, wanking and webcams

Having bareback as your options means i can avoid people with it. Works both ways.

I personally would also like group sex, Piercings, tattoos, naturism, 1 on 1, and uniforms added to fabswingers interest lists.

Im also sure guys would want a few options that are on fabswingers for fabguys too.

It would be really great to be able avoid barebackers just as much as youd like to avoid us who want safer sex.

Alot guys, that prefer bareback, lie and have safe sex on there profile so that they have more chance of getting laid, so you would lose alot of your target audience

Burslem

"Alot guys, that prefer bareback, lie and have safe sex on there profile so that they have more chance of getting laid, so you would lose alot of your target audience"

Who me? Wouldn't care less if I lost them I block them anyway the obvious ones with pics of bareback with different women. They aren't my target I value my health over pleasures.

Nothing worse than a liar. Lie about one thing what else would they lie about. Not my loss.

By *av-RickMan  over a year ago

Nearby

"Why cant we have a bareback option on search ? Save all the time on searching then scrolling down and safe sex on there profile ..

we have obviously left safe sex off our profile , but can’t search for people who are the same ..."

Agreed, would love to be able to search by those into the same, and whilst some would be upfront and put it as an interest, many unfortunately would not and make the search incomplete.

"Alot guys, that prefer bareback, lie and have safe sex on there profile so that they have more chance of getting laid, so you would lose alot of your target audience

Who me? Wouldn't care less if I lost them I block them anyway the obvious ones with pics of bareback with different women. They aren't my target I value my health over pleasures.

Nothing worse than a liar. Lie about one thing what else would they lie about. Not my loss."

Why would you think I meant you? It's aimed at whoever is coming on the thread thinking this search option is a good idea, is just letting people know, alot of search options people think would be a good idea, often aren't due to liars. I don't play bare either, hence knowing all about the liars

By *kblokenorthMan  over a year ago

Any

It would be useful.....but ultimately pointless.

As soon as you change the search, all the barebackers who’s messages have started drying up would change status to Safe sex.

Or change at will depending on mood etc

As for the bareback pics, people put pics from relationships with regular and tested/trusted partners too. By the logic of some, they get blocked just by what is seen in a pic?

Rather than rely on a block system, it’s often better just to pick people you feel comfortable with, start a conversation, you soon get a feel for compatibility.

Depends on how many meets per week/month/year one is looking for I guess

kent /murcia spain

"As a bareback couple, we would find this option great

It would save alot of time...."

Yes it would .love looking into a woman eyes as i slide my bare cock in her unprotected pussy fucking it and shooting my load in. Xx

kent /murcia spain

"Exactly and very annoying when paying for the membership, can’t have this option added ? "

I second that bare back option works for both side the fence

By *xperimentalistMan  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

Would be good, so can block the barebackers and worry less about my sexual health.

Just a preference!

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"This site is, all things considered, really basic and out of date. That the admins make so much money for so little in terms of user experience is laughable..."

It's easy to be a critic, the site works well for most people.

I'm sure they would consider your proposals in between counting the takings.

Sadly you haven't suggested anything constructive!

"This site is, all things considered, really basic and out of date. That the admins make so much money for so little in terms of user experience is laughable...

It's easy to be a critic, the site works well for most people.

I'm sure they would consider your proposals in between counting the takings.

Sadly you haven't suggested anything constructive! "

Cool story. Because this is the first time this has been suggested as a quality of life improvement by users before

Compare the user interface of this platform to any other major swinger website and you'll see how dated this is.

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

Ok so why are you still here? I suspect that it's because the other sites with all the latest bells and whistles are nowhere near as successful?

Is there seriously any need for the childish name calling?!?

By *eds1Man  over a year ago

Salisbury

Do you get much stick for liking bareback

Are you two old enough to be up this late? Seriously, get a bloody grip!

Didn't realize how many people do bareback.as long as you have regular checks it's fine.being on this site I assume you already know this.

By *issyfaggotfayeTV/TS  over a year ago

Bolton

As a dirty gurl who likes a giy to use me, this option would be ideal!!! However I'm sure if you do not check the Safe Sex checkbox then it means you're looking for people who don't want it, and want bareback

Burslem

"As a dirty gurl who likes a giy to use me, this option would be ideal!!! However I'm sure if you do not check the Safe Sex checkbox then it means you're looking for people who don't want it, and want bareback "

Unchecked safe sex still means can't be searched for in interests. Which is what they want, bareback to be a searchable option.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Don't attack people when posting or you might find you can't post at all

https://www.fabswingers.com/content/forum-rules

Sites like this have a responsibility to promote good sexual health. Adding a bareback search function would go against that.

Good idea op. Would be useful to people wantingboth safe sex or bareback. Can search more effectively

bournmeouth

Exactly works both ways , so a big bonus for all parties

bournmeouth

Yes it’s on fabguys ?m

bournmeouth

Not saying it’s not good value it is , but when paying adding a feature that is available on another site fabguys wouldn’t be hard would it ?

bournmeouth

Yes works for both parties when looking people message us and then when say bareback it bye , fair enough

bournmeouth

Funny we mention in our profile bareback and still get messages from couple and others who don’t read it lol , why be so much easier to just block people with safe sex on profile

By *essica jamiesonWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

Good idea! So no bareback men & couples can msg me! Even the thought of them messaging me makes my skin crawl...

Kirkby in Ashfield

"Funny we mention in our profile bareback and still get messages from couple and others who don’t read it lol , why be so much easier to just block people with safe sex on profile "

We have the same problem. Then they get the arse when we ask them if they bareback x

By *un with carolineCouple  over a year ago

Dumfries

"

It would be really great to be able avoid barebackers just as much as youd like to avoid us who want safer sex."

Agreed

bournmeouth

See works both ways so why not add it ?

bournmeouth

We have had that also before after they have winked us ?

Good sexual health is getting checked on a regular basis, so you can go bareback and still be sexually healthy.i am sure who ever does bareback are savvy people.

Burslem

"Good sexual health is getting checked on a regular basis, so you can go bareback and still be sexually healthy.i am sure who ever does bareback are savvy people."

Theres going bareback with people you trust then there's going bareback with random strangers

I can't see why anyone would want to risk such a thing with people they know nothing about

They could have just done 20 man gangbang on a woman everyone bareback can you imagine the risk of infection??

Or someone who bareback every meet and that person bareback every meet and the chances are someone along that line has something considering the rate of stds in this country.

Imagine someone's just got back from holiday they had a bareback fling thinking oh they will be fine

Then we end up with an epidemic of antibiotic resistant std.... Oh yeah that's already started.

If I want bareback I'd be damned well sure they are std clear at least twice even 3 times and then exclusively only them. Just isn't worth the hassle

Imagine you caught something how many people you'd have to inform and then how many people they'd have to inform.

If you don't then you're cowards and risking infecting a whole community just by thinking you're safe because you get tested.

Condoms aren't 100% but it's a huge reduction to approximately 2 to 5% chance of catching something to approximately 85% bareback with an infected person. I don't think in all these barebackers they've never caught an std the odds aren't in their favour. You're either incredibly lucky or you've caught something that will clear itself in time or its inactive or just plain don't bother getting tested.

Or is it just everyone for themself? The it's youre own fault if you catch something you knew the risks, carry on regardless attitude?

By *ustmitchCouple  over a year ago

stow on the wold

We love dareback and have had checkups all good

We would love the option to let everyone know we love and do bb

We have been swinging for over 25 years and have never had one problem in all that time we have been to house party’s clubs etc swinging and still do it even at our mature age so come on contact us xx

bournmeouth

All that’s said , still be nice for us who do , to have the option and all you who don’t can block us , saves you time and us

bournmeouth

Thank you and us at 51 and 50 still swinging lol , let’s hope fabswingers is watching this thread and as on fabguys as did check after someone mentioned it , does have the bb option ! Same owners I believe ?

bournmeouth

Yes most are and as I’ve said before people who run this also run fabguys and bb option on there ?

Forum Mod

O o O oo

If you use the reply and quote function people will know if you are replying to them

"Good sexual health is getting checked on a regular basis, so you can go bareback and still be sexually healthy.i am sure who ever does bareback are savvy people.

Theres going bareback with people you trust then there's going bareback with random strangers

Thanks we will

I can't see why anyone would want to risk such a thing with people they know nothing about

They could have just done 20 man gangbang on a woman everyone bareback can you imagine the risk of infection??

Or someone who bareback every meet and that person bareback every meet and the chances are someone along that line has something considering the rate of stds in this country.

Imagine someone's just got back from holiday they had a bareback fling thinking oh they will be fine

Then we end up with an epidemic of antibiotic resistant std.... Oh yeah that's already started.

If I want bareback I'd be damned well sure they are std clear at least twice even 3 times and then exclusively only them. Just isn't worth the hassle

Imagine you caught something how many people you'd have to inform and then how many people they'd have to inform.

If you don't then you're cowards and risking infecting a whole community just by thinking you're safe because you get tested.

Condoms aren't 100% but it's a huge reduction to approximately 2 to 5% chance of catching something to approximately 85% bareback with an infected person. I don't think in all these barebackers they've never caught an std the odds aren't in their favour. You're either incredibly lucky or you've caught something that will clear itself in time or its inactive or just plain don't bother getting tested.

Or is it just everyone for themself? The it's youre own fault if you catch something you knew the risks, carry on regardless attitude?"

By *aximumperversionMan  over a year ago

Nationwide

Meets settings are terrible aswell.should be able to look at meets in radius ie 20-100 miles of your given location

bournmeouth

"If you use the reply and quote function people will know if you are replying to them"

Thank you oops x

bournmeouth

"Good sexual health is getting checked on a regular basis, so you can go bareback and still be sexually healthy.i am sure who ever does bareback are savvy people.

Or is it just everyone for themself? The it's youre own fault if you catch something you knew the risks, carry on regardless attitude?"

All that’s said , still be nice for us who do , to have the option and all you who don’t can block us , saves you time and us

bournmeouth

"Good sexual health is getting checked on a regular basis, so you can go bareback and still be sexually healthy.i am sure who ever does bareback are savvy people."

Yes most are and as I’ve said before people who run this also run fabguys and bb option on there ?

bournmeouth

"We love dareback and have had checkups all good

We would love the option to let everyone know we love and do bb

We have been swinging for over 25 years and have never had one problem in all that time we have been to house party’s clubs etc swinging and still do it even at our mature age so come on contact us xx"

Thank you and us at 51 and 50 still swinging lol , let’s hope fabswingers is watching this thread and as on fabguys as did check after someone mentioned it , does have the bb option ! Same owners I believe ?

We would like to see this as well

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

We would all like to see many changes, it's just a pity they never occur.

Kirkby in Ashfield

Yet another boring rant

Burslem

Or is it just everyone for themself? The it's youre own fault if you catch something you knew the risks, carry on regardless attitude?

Yet another boring rant"

Luckily we won't see you rant when you catch herpes or HIV.

Why do some people have to hijack a post with such negativity? If its not for you just pass on by. Simple

bournmeouth

"We would all like to see many changes, it's just a pity they never occur."

Yes pity as not a lot of work for the admin to make this change

bournmeouth

"Why do some people have to hijack a post with such negativity? If its not for you just pass on by. Simple "

That’s why having bb as a Option would work so well so people who don’t like it as above can be blocked simple

Forum Mod

O o O oo

This is the feedback section, if you want to discuss the perils of BB can you go start another thread as the suggestion is getting lost totally

bournmeouth

"This is the feedback section, if you want to discuss the perils of BB can you go start another thread as the suggestion is getting lost totally"

Thank you

I think this would be an excellent addition to the site.

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

I assumed it was not added as the site promoted safe sex and therefore did not want to undermine that.

However, if it is a feature on another site they own I don't quite see why they don't add it here.

It works both ways to allow those who want to engage and for those who want to avoid.

It does not seem like a huge technical task to add a tick box filter.

I assume in this day and age most barebackers would take prep.

If men lie about being married or bi. They will just lie about that as well.

By *ssex_tomMan  over a year ago

Chelmsford

BB would be a great filter option.. Admin could name it Russian Roulette...

By *picy2Couple  over a year ago

essex

"I think this would be an excellent addition to the site."

This

I tick the safe sex box as I do use condoms but I also bareback.

I tick it as an indication I get checked and I'm safe with proven history (I keep my results).

I check partners history before I go bareback as a safety rule for myself.

"I tick the safe sex box as I do use condoms but I also bareback.

I tick it as an indication I get checked and I'm safe with proven history (I keep my results).

I check partners history before I go bareback as a safety rule for myself. "

Nothing nicer that shooting a jet of your warm hot cum in to a warm moist pussy... .

Chelmsford

Nothing nicer that shooting a jet of your warm hot cum in to a warm moist pussy... .

"

And await the results..

And await the results.. "

I'm sterile to so I also got the security of no chance of pregnancy as a result

Chelmsford

And await the results..

I'm sterile to so I also got the security of no chance of pregnancy as a result"

I forgot that absolves you from catching something serious

By *edonismproMan  over a year ago

Essex

"

That's fine, but it goes to show that without spelling it out, just ticking or not ticking safe sex doesn't get the whole story across. A bareback option would help.

Yet another boring rant"

Not everyone who fucks bare is sensible. "Tested recently" by one guy turned out to be last January! FFS. There's no excuse, especially with online kits. How many get orally and anally tested too?

A test result doesn't count if you've fucked bare in between getting tested and your results.

Straight men are so dodgy!

bournmeouth

"I assumed it was not added as the site promoted safe sex and therefore did not want to undermine that.

However, if it is a feature on another site they own I don't quite see why they don't add it here.

It works both ways to allow those who want to engage and for those who want to avoid.

It does not seem like a huge technical task to add a tick box filter.

I assume in this day and age most barebackers would take prep. "

Exactly if it’s on fabguys then why not on here unless the owners think they would lose people off the site ?

bournmeouth

That's fine, but it goes to show that without spelling it out, just ticking or not ticking safe sex doesn't get the whole story across. A bareback option would help."

Yes it would as you could write it in your description but how many people really read them and don’t just scroll to the pictures and the options lol .. so having a tick say in both boxes will maybe get people reading profiles more as well

bournmeouth

Yet another boring rant

Not everyone who fucks bare is sensible. "Tested recently" by one guy turned out to be last January! FFS. There's no excuse, especially with online kits. How many get orally and anally tested too?

A test result doesn't count if you've fucked bare in between getting tested and your results.

Straight men are so dodgy! "

Testing is important and also getting a group who you can trust , why we don’t meet lots of different people.. we’re not after lots just good people

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

No-one mention cancers, smears look for changes on cervix not uterus. However, the concentration of prostaglandin in seminal fluid is 1000 times higher than that normally found in these cells.

Prostaglandin receptor molecules are present on the surface of the cells that make up cervical and uterine cancer tumours. The influx of prostaglandin delivered by semen enhances the normal level of signalling between cells. Just saying

bournmeouth

"No-one mention cancers, smears look for changes on cervix not uterus. However, the concentration of prostaglandin in seminal fluid is 1000 times higher than that normally found in these cells.

Prostaglandin receptor molecules are present on the surface of the cells that make up cervical and uterine cancer tumours. The influx of prostaglandin delivered by semen enhances the normal level of signalling between cells. Just saying "

Never knew that , but then would you ever have bareback sex if you wanted to lower your odds? Even with your own partner and how often would you need to be having sex bb to up the odds ?

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

"No-one mention cancers, smears look for changes on cervix not uterus. However, the concentration of prostaglandin in seminal fluid is 1000 times higher than that normally found in these cells.

Prostaglandin receptor molecules are present on the surface of the cells that make up cervical and uterine cancer tumours. The influx of prostaglandin delivered by semen enhances the normal level of signalling between cells. Just saying

Never knew that , but then would you ever have bareback sex if you wanted to lower your odds? Even with your own partner and how often would you need to be having sex bb to up the odds ?"

We never bareback with others, save that for between us. I've had hysterectomy but still have smears etc. HPV increases risk to cancer aswell as HIV. Just don't think people weigh up the other risks, more to it than taking PREP.

Interesting facts and science, but to have the option is a good idea. People could avoid bareback people and give people the option of finding them, if they want to take the risk

By *hyandtwistedCouple  over a year ago

loughborough

this brings in an usefull avoid search feature for interests.

the only barrier to the bareback interest is a 30 second edit as the functions all exist to search by any interest and add them

By *usie4uTV/TS  over a year ago

Havant

"Membership hardly breaks the bank. Of all the other swinging sites this is the best. Excellent value for what we pay. Fem here by the way "

I fully agree xx

By *hedireCouple  over a year ago

wigan

As a largely bareback couple that uses condoms sometimes i think the better option would be to have a safe sex option as now and a bareback option and filter on either or. We've seen profiles without safe ticked and text says no bareback and visa versa.

By *iguyandbbwCouple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

[Removed by poster at 29/08/19 21:58:03]

Wolverhampton

Bare back option like on fab guys would be brilliant, there's lots of thing fab could do to improve the site but don't, for us our profile says no straight men but we get lots of messages from them shows they don't read so we just block and delete, if we had messages just purely for topics or things we insisted on we would not get annoyed with idiots

[Removed by poster at 30/08/19 00:25:54]

It's a ridiculously simple edit they can make to their database. It's literally a drop down menu for safe sex - with the options being always, sometimes, if required, and never. That's all it would take to make a genuine QoL update that clearly everyone wants for various reasons.

It's time the admins actually listened to feedback and did something. Fuck knows we pay them enough to action such a simple and highly popular request.

Wolverhampton

"It's a ridiculously simple edit they can make to their database. It's literally a drop down menu for safe sex - with the options being always, sometimes, if required, and never. That's all it would take to make a genuine QoL update that clearly everyone wants for various reasons.

It's time the admins actually listened to feedback and did something. Fuck knows we pay them enough to action such a simple and highly popular request."

Hear hear dr feel good

"Alot guys, that prefer bareback, lie and have safe sex on there profile so that they have more chance of getting laid, so you would lose alot of your target audience

Nothing worse than a liar. Lie about one thing what else would they lie about. Not my loss."

Your right. I get messages from guys with straight and safe on their profile

and they offer to cum in my ass.

By *ibblingnewtWoman  over a year ago

by the sea

Never knew that , but then would you ever have bareback sex if you wanted to lower your odds? Even with your own partner and how often would you need to be having sex bb to up the odds ?

We never bareback with others, save that for between us. I've had hysterectomy but still have smears etc. HPV increases risk to cancer aswell as HIV. Just don't think people weigh up the other risks, more to it than taking PREP. "

I was at a funeral for a young woman that had cervical cancer this year, it can be a silent killer, everyone just thinks you get cured very easily but that isn’t always the case

And Hpv is a virus that’s carried so easily around so many people carry it, sharing body fluids with strangers is sheer madness you really need to look after yourself

By *hedireCouple  over a year ago

wigan

Let's get one thing clear you CANNOT catch cancer. It's lifestyle choices. Smoking. Excessive drinking. The usual. In other cases it's a DNA error going out of control which is why some get lung cancer and never smoked. Hpv is or can be a catalyst for cervical and oral cancers. And yes 95 or more % of sexually active humans have it.

To be fully safe oral sex must also be protected male and female. So wrap yourself in cling film when having sex but the asphyxiation will probably kill you first.

When I'm checked its urine bloods and mouth and ass swabbed. Condoms only reduce the risk not eliminate it so as I've said many times the dangerous ones are those believing they have nothing and never need to be tested simply because they insist on condoms.

I'm sorry to hear of the loss of your friend and to anyone living with cancer its an utterly different issue. I work voluntarily within greater Manchester cancer and NHS uk as a rep being someone who has had and lives with the consequences of cancer and have and currently supporting others with this disease. But it ain't sexually or otherwise transmitted.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

OK if you want to discuss BB please start another thread in the swingers section, this section is for feedback for Admin

To the OP, Admin read all suggestions, if they are going to implement the suggestion they will start a thread mentioning it