FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Bi Chat Room

Bi Chat Room

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *i 1 Get 1 Free OP   Couple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

Admin

How about a Bi Chat Room?

Considering the % of Bi folks, surely there's the demand for 1.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ust JoanWoman  over a year ago

caerphilly

There is one already on this sites sister site fabguys!

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

"There is one already on this sites sister site fabguys!"

So what are all the Bi-Couples and ladies supposed to do? There are chat rooms for area that are all but unused, so why not just re-name one of those?

(Thinking of the Canadian Room, that seems to only ever have British people in it!)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

How about a room for straight vegetarians with only one leg"

We want a Spanish room !!!!!!!!!!

A bi chat room is a great idea. It would be frequented by us that's for sure.

Saying that there's one on fabguys is a tad retarded. Do bi just mean bi man that wants 1-on-1's with other guys nowadays?

There's so many people that will only play with either bi people or straight people that it only makes sense. Possibly put in a straight room too.

" Do bi just mean bi man that wants 1-on-1's with other guys nowadays?

"

Does not do.

By *om andJerryCouple  over a year ago

North West

I'd like a bi room

Bi room, straight room, lesbian room,TV room,cpls room,single room the list goes on not many sites out there with as many rooms as fab do we need to add more....

"Bi room, straight room, lesbian room,TV room,cpls room,single room the list goes on not many sites out there with as many rooms as fab do we need to add more...."

yes we blooming do, and don't you roll your eyes at me Christopher or I'll have to tell nat to spank your arse hehe xxxx

"Bi room, straight room, lesbian room,TV room,cpls room,single room the list goes on not many sites out there with as many rooms as fab do we need to add more....

yes we blooming do, and don't you roll your eyes at me Christopher or I'll have to tell nat to spank your arse hehe xxxx "

i suppose the issue is what would a bi room be used for - ok chat but we im in scotland and chat happily in that room.

what i think may be an idea would be a looking to meet room - i mean so many see the regional rooms as just for social chit-chat and dont like being asked for a meet in the room.

this being said, one "looking to meet" room would not be workable - i mean the age old "hello Aberdeen Lass im Johnnie London looking for a meet" - too far a distance

By *ust JoanWoman  over a year ago

caerphilly

"Bi room, straight room, lesbian room,TV room,cpls room,single room the list goes on not many sites out there with as many rooms as fab do we need to add more....

yes we blooming do, and don't you roll your eyes at me Christopher or I'll have to tell nat to spank your arse hehe xxxx

i suppose the issue is what would a bi room be used for - ok chat but we im in scotland and chat happily in that room.

what i think may be an idea would be a looking to meet room - i mean so many see the regional rooms as just for social chit-chat and dont like being asked for a meet in the room.

this being said, one "looking to meet" room would not be workable - i mean the age old "hello Aberdeen Lass im Johnnie London looking for a meet" - too far a distance

"

Here here, now this is by far the best suggestion I have seen so far, yes quite a few people look in the meets today area of the forum, but for those who don't this would be ideal!

Just like any room, you can't stop others coming in using it too, bi or not and will just be like any other room.

S.

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

"Just like any room, you can't stop others coming in using it too, bi or not and will just be like any other room.

S. "

I beg to differ! If a room is for Bi couples and singles, of course others will come in, but it will be to look see who is there.. But it would be a good place for Bi swingers to start looking for like minded people, especially as you don't have a search option for Bi!!!

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I think a meet room would be good....although not if it means banning people from asking for meets in the normal rooms.

The bi room I wouldn't be able to go in

"Just like any room, you can't stop others coming in using it too, bi or not and will just be like any other room.

S.

I beg to differ! If a room is for Bi couples and singles, of course others will come in, but it will be to look see who is there.. But it would be a good place for Bi swingers to start looking for like minded people, especially as you don't have a search option for Bi!!! "

+1

This is the thing. For us bi couples it really really difficult on here to stumble across other bi people. We have to scour each and every profile. And even them half of the lads that are bi (or possibly more) put straight on their profile because of the stigma still attached to being a bi man. At least if there were a bi room you could safely assume that 99% of the people in there at least had a curiosity.

yes we blooming do, and don't you roll your eyes at me Christopher or I'll have to tell nat to spank your arse hehe xxxx "

Bends and waits x

By *idlifecrisis40Man  over a year ago

Manchester (North)

"This is the thing. For us bi couples it really really difficult on here to stumble across other bi people. We have to scour each and every profile."

This, and from the other side bi guys finding bi couples is very hard work. It would be so good to have a bi option on the search. But yes, a bi chat room is a glaring omission imho.

i think it would be good if members could make their own rooms and they active as long as they are people in there.

that way if someone wants to make a bi room, or a room for a specific location or chat about a certain type of sex etc they can.

would be a better idea i think ! then the rooms that people want would be made, and also people could maybe make private chat rooms.

what the features down for gold supporters or something

I think it would be a great idea and I would certainly be in there searching for couples! If it was bi guys looking for other guys then it would be best left to fabguys though. I also think being able to search for people/couples based on sexuality would cut down a lot of time!

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

Can I have a shoe shop room instead please Admin???

This is a fantastic idea...

By *ork-guyMan  over a year ago

york/leeds/wakefield

definatley need a bi room for everyone.. bi fems,bi couples,bi men ..

By *om andJerryCouple  over a year ago

North West

Great idea as there are many out there that are bi-curious and maybe worried to put it on their profile incase someone they know see's it. This would be an easier way to find other like minded people as you'd be in that room for the same thing!

S. "

» Add a new message to this topic