FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Club Regional Forums??

Club Regional Forums??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tasia OP   Couple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

Any chance of splitting the Club Events Forum into Regions? Same as the Club Listings page, so only 10-15 clubs are listed in each forum, and no where near as many events are placed daily, weekly, monthly as the existing single forum?

Its becoming chaos, with some clubs making sure they are top of the page daily with silly little chats, two people cross posting etc. Separating them out into regions would help the clubs, and the guests no end. Most people know if they're going to be in London for example next weekend...why do they need to scroll through hundreds of posts for the North and Midlands, to find the few of interest.

And can we also stop using Capitals, xxx, ****, \\\\, etc in the title to try to make the event stand out.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I'd really appreciate that myself.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Really hate the capitalisation. There is no need to shout lol.

Great idea, maybe even an club events calendar per region, managed only by club owners profiles so you can look at the local events on a monthly basis? Helps to aid forward planning

A great idea

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

It's easier to look in one forum, even if it is busy, than to look through multiple forums.

"It's easier to look in one forum, even if it is busy, than to look through multiple forums."

Yep I go with that far better in one forum so you dont miss anything. After all its all about the user on here not about the organ grinder.

» Add a new message to this topic