FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Access to Site

Access to Site

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orny and Hedonistic OP   Couple  over a year ago

Plymouth

Ooh first forum post. Here goes:

Dear FAB

NO-ONE who is unverified or not a site supporter should get full access to the site! Period

Accounts still in this state after three months should be terminated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

Dear Horny and Hedonistic,

Have you thought about starting your own site? That way you can make your own rules.

By *rimson_RoseWoman  over a year ago

Lea Marston

How do they get verified with limited access? What do they get access to to enable this?

Lea Marston

Oh and site supporter isn’t membership, it’s the princely sum of...£5. What difference does it make to reliability?

By *orksCouple25Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

It’s the old chestnut ie are people who pay less likely to be timewasters than people who don’t . There may be some truth to this but the site is about making money for whoever owns it so it’s good business to tempt people in with free access which has some limitations then they get the urge to pay up to get full access to everything . It’s standard operating procedure for many businesses .

On settings under message filters it’s possible to stop both non site supporters and non verified from contacting you if that helps.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

So many accounts appear late at night and are never logged into again with no text pics etc.

access should be blocked for say 3 days then verify account with email addresses supplied would help the spontaneous fake accounts appearing

Lea Marston

"So many accounts appear late at night and are never logged into again with no text pics etc.

access should be blocked for say 3 days then verify account with email addresses supplied would help the spontaneous fake accounts appearing "

Who says they're fakes? What's your definition? I imagine they're real people who just want to log on and wank. So you don't engage with them. So what? Nothing lost.

Well reported 3 couples accounts last night that appeared kept a copy of the text ages etc and username from previous fab quickly removed all three what i said would help stop this obviously using temp email address to mess about and asked for pics including face pics or no reply which usually expire after 24 hours.hope that helps have a happy day

Lea Marston

"Well reported 3 couples accounts last night that appeared kept a copy of the text ages etc and username from previous fab quickly removed all three what i said would help stop this obviously using temp email address to mess about and asked for pics including face pics or no reply which usually expire after 24 hours.hope that helps have a happy day "

Not everyone who isn’t a site supporter is a fake. Not everyone joining at the weekend to look at pics is fake. They’re real - they’re just using the site differently to you. So instead of forcing everyone to do what admin have said they don’t want to do, why not carry on reporting them? And leave legitimate users to their own devices.

Have a good day with your lovely friendly comment back and the same fake couples account appeared again this morning infarct 100s that get blocked.

but hey don't get upset its only a thought me being vocal ! double shout post and its my prerogative if I want to be a site supporter i have been in the past what the hell has that got to do with it moronic comment good bye...

Lea Marston

"Have a good day with your lovely friendly comment back and the same fake couples account appeared again this morning infarct 100s that get blocked.

but hey don't get upset its only a thought me being vocal ! double shout post and its my prerogative if I want to be a site supporter i have been in the past what the hell has that got to do with it moronic comment good bye..."

Yup - it’s your prerogative. Is my point!

Looks foolish arguing here,please send private message to explain further if required

Lea Marston

"Looks foolish arguing here,please send private message to explain further if required "

No need. I’m not arguing. Merely pointing out that I feel the OP’s requirement to be unnecessary.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Don't discuss peoples profiles as it is against forum rules

This is the feedback section, can we leave it to that please rather than labouring a point as the suggestion gets lost

» Add a new message to this topic