FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Browse on line now

Browse on line now

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it just oursleves or has any one else had the same problem with page after page of the browsing online keeps showing the same people give or take a few from the first page, we have tried jumping from the first page to the last and still some one from the first page appears on the lsat page, can any one help?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think that you will find it's a combination of:

The people that are on-line now always show on the first pages.

Followed by those that have recently signed out - so page one showing online now, The last page showing those that have been off line the longest. ie a time line.

Further complicated on the "Meet Today Board" - Where some will have added themselves for 3 hours and others for 12 hours.

I would say that the person that has suddenly appeared on page one from the last page has just signed back into the site.

But those that have appeared from the first page onto the last I have no idea, unless it is their turn to be last, fairs fair lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have noticed but it does only seem to be one or two from the bottom of the page added to the top of the next page.

Its not really a problem as I remember the picture and am aware that I have seen it already

» Add a new message to this topic