FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Yet another video post

Yet another video post

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r_Jake70 OP   Man  over a year ago

London

Here’s a thought.....

It may have already been covered, in which case, as you were.

Rather than just posting sex videos, could we not also use this function for video intros? An opportunity to speak about yourself and what you’re looking for? If you could pin a video to your public profile it should get lots of views. I know it’s not a dating site, but it might help to thin out messages. Or then again, perhaps not.

Discuss.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

"Here’s a thought.....

It may have already been covered, in which case, as you were.

Rather than just posting sex videos, could we not also use this function for video intros? An opportunity to speak about yourself and what you’re looking for? If you could pin a video to your public profile it should get lots of views. I know it’s not a dating site, but it might help to thin out messages. Or then again, perhaps not.

Discuss. "

Good idea.

I wish the folk who were lucky enough to be able to post videos use the facilities wisely.

So far I have seen a lady seductively take her stockings off. The rest I have viewed were men wanking and couples having sex noisily and badly filmed. I know everyone likes different things, but wish people would make the most of the facility.

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

It's a 20 second video clip and as long as it stays within site picture rules you can upload anything so a chat to camera would be fine.

By *r_Jake70 OP   Man  over a year ago

London

"I know everyone likes different things, but wish people would make the most of the facility. "

It’s early days yet, but it would certainly help a lot if the guys I think.

By *ittle LunaCouple  over a year ago

London (future visits not now)

"So far I have seen a lady seductively take her stockings off. The rest I have viewed were men wanking and couples having sex noisily and badly filmed. I know everyone likes different things, but wish people would make the most of the facility. "

I'm going to try and make ours worth watching... if the moderators don't mind some video editing etc. I would like to make the 20seconds like movie trailer, action packed and all the best bits

David

By *entleman55Man  over a year ago

S’th West Mc/r

Can’t wait for the option, my couples account has got the option

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

It would be great for clubs as well, if they can use it, as they can have a little video intro of their Club, or maybe a series of them, eg, one with reception, one with a bar area (obviously with no customers visible and showing the fab account holder).

» Add a new message to this topic