FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Links to Messages

Links to Messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ncle Dick OP   Man  over a year ago

Bathish

I would like to see links to messages sent and received on the Profile view. I find it incredibly frustrating that you can click on the senders profile pic in your messages inbox etc. and go straight to their profile. But if you are on a profile it may show an envelope icon to say you or they have messaged but you have to troll through all of your messages to find the message it refers to. (Assuming it shows up at all and isn't off the bottom of the list.) Surely a hyperlink from the Envelope icon shouldn't be too hard to implement?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *assy LassieWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

This would be a great addition. I have thought this often

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

This would be a fantastic addition. Been suggested before I think, but it can’t be that hard to code in?!

By *rummiePartyManMan  over a year ago

birmingham

I made this suggestion a long time ago and was told that this has been requested for years.

So, don't hold your breath.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Really great suggestion

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"I made this suggestion a long time ago and was told that this has been requested for years.

So, don't hold your breath. "

Same, I've suggested this a few times, I would love it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A link to a users forum posts from their profile would be equally useful. Otherwise you need to search for a forum post they have done through all the thousands of threads out there.

By *elle-de-NuitWoman  over a year ago

Leicestershire

I love a professional massage but as you are in NI, it seems unavailable to me.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Something we've often said would be useful.

Also hyperlinks for profile names. E.g. When clubs or organisers put out a guest list, it would be lovely if you could click on profile names to view their profile instead of having to go back and forth between the list and the Search Name facility which takes so much time.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Admin mention this on the FAQ's so I don't think it could work.

"Fab is a super busy site. Hundreds of thousands of private mails are sent every day and we have tens of millions of such messages on our system. Because we do this mostly for free, we can't keep all the messages for ever because our costs would go up and up and the site would get slower and slower. Older messages that have already been read in "dormant" accounts that haven't been logged into for a while are removed from the system"

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"Admin mention this on the FAQ's so I don't think it could work.

"Fab is a super busy site. Hundreds of thousands of private mails are sent every day and we have tens of millions of such messages on our system. Because we do this mostly for free, we can't keep all the messages for ever because our costs would go up and up and the site would get slower and slower. Older messages that have already been read in "dormant" accounts that haven't been logged into for a while are removed from the system""

It would still be good to have for the ones that haven't been removed though.

» Add a new message to this topic