FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Photos rejected

Photos rejected

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’ve just posted a pic with myself and of my friend. With our faces blocked out. To have it rejected stating it doesn’t look like I am in the pic. Yet I am... I’m on the right! how does this actually happen?

And why can be done to change this decision?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *miler6969696969Man  over a year ago

Doncaster/Sheffield

"I’ve just posted a pic with myself and of my friend. With our faces blocked out. To have it rejected stating it doesn’t look like I am in the pic. Yet I am... I’m on the right! how does this actually happen?

And why can be done to change this decision? "

Try reloading the same picture without deleting the one that has been rejected.x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I’ve just posted a pic with myself and of my friend. With our faces blocked out. To have it rejected stating it doesn’t look like I am in the pic. Yet I am... I’m on the right! how does this actually happen?

And what can be done to change this decision?

Try reloading the same picture without deleting the one that has been rejected.x"

I’ve reposted and this time been accepted! Relief - as I would be shocked if that wasn’t me in the pic considering I posted one last week using the same!

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

For info...Leave any rejected pic in your gallery and ask Admin from the CONTACT button to review for you

https://www.fabswingers.com/contact/owners