FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > remove the friends only picture count

remove the friends only picture count

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Please remove the "friend only" count for pictures on the profile for users that are not friends.

Currently people are getting spammed with cold friend requests just because they can see that there are pictures for friends only. If they could not see this number the amount of request will drop

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

The friends requests are easily deleted or ignored though.

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"Please remove the "friend only" count for pictures on the profile for users that are not friends.

Currently people are getting spammed with cold friend requests just because they can see that there are pictures for friends only. If they could not see this number the amount of request will drop"

You can delete friends requests easily, why is it an issue?

Or just put all your friends pics as private so nobody knows the exist

By *ll 4 herCouple  over a year ago

Bury/Bolton

You will probably find it would have the opposite effect and mean friends requests will just get sent to everyone in the hope they have some.

Let's face it those sending them aren't really employing a great deal of intelligence.

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

I don’t even have any friends only pics but I still get bombarded with friend requests. I just delete them.

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

"Please remove the "friend only" count for pictures on the profile for users that are not friends.

Currently people are getting spammed with cold friend requests just because they can see that there are pictures for friends only. If they could not see this number the amount of request will drop"

How do you know it's to do with friend only picture count? Personally I dont think there would be much of a difference, the friend request spammers will always be here

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I use the cold friend requests as a way to vet who I want to meet. Anyone who sends me one without chatting simply gets blocked then I delete the friends request.

» Add a new message to this topic