FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Site feedback/recommendations

Site feedback/recommendations

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *assage_noir OP   Man  over a year ago

The Angel

I think going forward fab should introduce some kind of tag/icon that can highlight people's preferences,especially around race.

It's can at time be very frustrating when you see a nice pic which takes your interest then begin to read the profile, very interesting then get to the end and there is this caption, "I am not racist, but don't like blacks and Asians", not sure why have to be so discriptive, why not put at top of profile and icon or Caucasians only.

Just saying very simple and guess same can be said for white men/women reading a wonderful profile of a wonderful black woman or couple to see "no whites"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't know what to make of it. Been on here on and off for a year. In and out of the chatrooms trying to strike up conversations. Not rude say hello, and think i can count on my hands the people saying hi back. So waste of time for new members. Seems like you have to be in the in crowd. Or some sort of code. Likewise with e mails. Def not what its supposed to be. And being honest and genuine makes no difference seems the fake profiles and People with no social skill get on fine abusing people. So Good Luck

By *assy LassieWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"Don't know what to make of it. Been on here on and off for a year. In and out of the chatrooms trying to strike up conversations. Not rude say hello, and think i can count on my hands the people saying hi back. So waste of time for new members. Seems like you have to be in the in crowd. Or some sort of code. Likewise with e mails. Def not what its supposed to be. And being honest and genuine makes no difference seems the fake profiles and People with no social skill get on fine abusing people. So Good Luck"

What is it supposed to be??

Hi - been in here a few weeks and have enjoyed messaging - but getting bogged down in searches - I had an idea for filtering searches - when I run a search I’d like to be able to hide certain search result members from showing - for example I’ve messages them and they’ve not replied, so I dont want to keep seeing them coming up in searches ... so I click on “hide during search” and then either have the hidden showing, or hidden ...

It could be a filter on or off button ?

An adult site for adults to meet new people.

» Add a new message to this topic