FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Priority for replied messages in inbox

Priority for replied messages in inbox

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tephenBunChow OP   Man  over a year ago

Haywards heath/Waterlooville

Often find when I respond to somebody, that my messages get lost as their inboxes get flooded by the 100s of messages single females get in a day.

So the suggestion is to prioritise messages that have a response at the top of their inbox. Until they get deleted or some similar mechanism

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *irtyd11Woman  over a year ago

somewhere

I think this would be a great idea. I tend to bulk delete and always end up mixing in convos that have got lost in the mix x

By *asterandGenieCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

"I think this would be a great idea. I tend to bulk delete and always end up mixing in convos that have got lost in the mix x"

Yup similar suggestions have been asked for as well as a friends inbox so those messages don't get lost in all the others.

Would be nice.

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

"I think this would be a great idea. I tend to bulk delete and always end up mixing in convos that have got lost in the mix x

Yup similar suggestions have been asked for as well as a friends inbox so those messages don't get lost in all the others.

Would be nice."

It's been begged for For years!

As well as don't let someone send 3-4-5-more, messages if the first 1-2-3 haven't been read yet.

I've literally blocked one who just filled my inbox up.

I then politely declined another explaining he has sent numerous and I asked him to stop. Only for him to almost instantly ignore my plea and send another ??

» Add a new message to this topic