FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Verification query

Verification query

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If you have multiple meets with the same person is it ok to do a veri for each meet or is the general consensus is one veri per person is enough ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nnocentimesMan  over a year ago

over there by that tree

"If you have multiple meets with the same person is it ok to do a veri for each meet or is the general consensus is one veri per person is enough ? "

It’s your choice how to use the veri system, for me personally, I go with 1 x social, 1 x meet then anything extra if it was mind blowing! But I’ve a FWB going on and if I dropped one for every meet that would be ridiculous - remember they are there to confirm that it was a genuine encounter.

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

Why not just ask the person if they would like another verification and let them decide. Sometimes giving out too many veris to the same person can come across to others as if you are lamp post pissing, and it's saying back off this person is mine.

By *uicyfruit3Man  over a year ago

portsmouth

I normally do one veri per profile

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Why not just ask the person if they would like another verification and let them decide. Sometimes giving out too many veris to the same person can come across to others as if you are lamp post pissing, and it's saying back off this person is mine."

By *ucianpoundCouple  over a year ago

Cap d’Agde, France

Sometimes friends will give us a second verification, we always reciprocate in this instance but only ever display one per profile in our list.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Why not just ask the person if they would like another verification and let them decide. Sometimes giving out too many veris to the same person can come across to others as if you are lamp post pissing, and it's saying back off this person is mine."

This is good advice. And not everyone wants verifications either - I hear some stories of others “veri stalking” etc (although I guess that’s why they can be hidden).

Like so much on this site - there’s no specific rule!

» Add a new message to this topic