FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Worth a try...

Worth a try...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Requesting more space on ones block list.

Never been 100% sure how many we can block, but I know when you exceed. The first to be blocked are the ones that are unblocked, when exceeded the limit!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Good idea! It could also be great if a small number of them could be fixed ones that never get deleted or overwritten, such as those who may have caused you serious grief. Perhaps 10-20 that remains as your total permanent block (might even be for smployees, family or neighbours, not just those who harmed your life). This permanently blocked feature could be greater with site supporter membership.

Never thought of that....

Like it x

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

On the site, there is no limit

The only limit applies in chat where the most reason x (which is in the 100s) are loaded

At some point, this will probably be improved

Admin

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Requesting more space on ones block list.

Never been 100% sure how many we can block, but I know when you exceed. The first to be blocked are the ones that are unblocked, when exceeded the limit! "

really omg didnt know their was a limit this is a first........ why so many blocked?

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

Would be great if site had a way ofseeingwho were getting continually blocked by more than one person, then warn or remove from site, luckily we don't have a big block list at moment

"On the site, there is no limit

The only limit applies in chat where the most reason x (which is in the 100s) are loaded

At some point, this will probably be improved

Admin"

Ahh I see

Thank you for your feedback.

"Requesting more space on ones block list.

Never been 100% sure how many we can block, but I know when you exceed. The first to be blocked are the ones that are unblocked, when exceeded the limit! really omg didnt know their was a limit this is a first........ why so many blocked? "

When you bob about in the chatrooms as much as me. Believe it when I say, there are troublesome folk lol

A lot more than PM haha x

By *assy LassieWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"Would be great if site had a way ofseeingwho were getting continually blocked by more than one person, then warn or remove from site, luckily we don't have a big block list at moment "

Why. Some people block for reasons that would not require the user to be removed from the site. I block if I will never meet. Doesnt mean that person has done anything wrong

By *j48Man  over a year ago

Wigan

"Would be great if site had a way ofseeingwho were getting continually blocked by more than one person, then warn or remove from site, luckily we don't have a big block list at moment

Why. Some people block for reasons that would not require the user to be removed from the site. I block if I will never meet. Doesnt mean that person has done anything wrong"

This

» Add a new message to this topic