FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Feature request! Incoming message profiling

Feature request! Incoming message profiling

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi, being one of the many in a sea of cocks on fab leads to a lot of competition as a single guy, which leads to most people not bothering with replies. Specifically, read and non-deleted messages. A deleted one is clearly a "No, thanks" silent reply.

What would be really helpful for all parties involved is a an option in our inboxes to choose whether the sender is a Yes/Maybe/No.

"Yes" would add the sender to hotlist or friends and prompt for a reply.

"Maybe" would add the sender to a custom list and fire off a pre-set reply saying the recipient has shown some interest, follow up in 7 days or something like that.

"No" would add the sender to the block list with an optional "Thanks for the message, but not interested" auto reply or something.

What do you guys think? It is damn frustrating to find a quality meet here

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eggyLeahCDTV/TS  over a year ago

liverpool

[Removed by poster at 07/02/20 11:17:46]

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

If people are interested surely they can just reply themselves

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"If people are interested surely they can just reply themselves"

A lot of people have way too many messages to keep track of and bother with replying to everyone. It may also be awkward to reply that we are interested, just not today/this week.

It's 2020, automation is key

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Then people would complain they got an automated message

On another of the owners site they had what you described on your third suggestion and people did exactly that, complained they got an automated message

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Your idea presumes that a person would still read every message they're sent and then decide what to do with it.

If someone wants to reply, they will. In their own time too

By *j48Man  over a year ago

Wigan

Generally speaking if someone wants to interact with you they'll either reply to a message or send you one

Frustrating but true

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"If people are interested surely they can just reply themselves

A lot of people have way too many messages to keep track of and bother with replying to everyone. It may also be awkward to reply that we are interested, just not today/this week.

It's 2020, automation is key"

Trust me, people still wouldn't read the messages.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I'd like the option to have some email filtering, rather than all messages sequentially in to 1 inbox list. Even if just brand new separate to currently underway chats, it would be better. Ideally I'd set some parameters, such as users who match my criter6, all going to one folder and non-matching to another.

By *asterandGenieCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

"I'd like the option to have some email filtering, rather than all messages sequentially in to 1 inbox list. Even if just brand new separate to currently underway chats, it would be better. Ideally I'd set some parameters, such as users who match my criter6, all going to one folder and non-matching to another. "

Even just friends or hornet in to a separate inbox would save friend’s messages from being affected by a delete all action

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

When you join you get a message in the rules of fab stating a delete is a way of saying no! So if I get deleted I know not to message them again. Simple really

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Hi, being one of the many in a sea of cocks on fab leads to a lot of competition as a single guy, which leads to most people not bothering with replies. Specifically, read and non-deleted messages. A deleted one is clearly a "No, thanks" silent reply.

What would be really helpful for all parties involved is a an option in our inboxes to choose whether the sender is a Yes/Maybe/No.

"Yes" would add the sender to hotlist or friends and prompt for a reply.

"Maybe" would add the sender to a custom list and fire off a pre-set reply saying the recipient has shown some interest, follow up in 7 days or something like that.

"No" would add the sender to the block list with an optional "Thanks for the message, but not interested" auto reply or something.

What do you guys think? It is damn frustrating to find a quality meet here "

I never reply to members who make no effort, can't be bothered to read my profile or just isn't sexually attracted to.

I only reply back to members i find instantly sexually attractive to, sounds genuinely interested in me... Its just simple isn't it?

» Add a new message to this topic